We spent a long holiday weekend at the resort. The view from the room was of the pool and partial ocean view, with a small private balcony. The room itself was well insulated from noise. The air conditioning unit worked effectively. The beach location was ideal, and the seating area was ample. The pool area was nice, however we found the actual pool to have a bit of debris. You can self park or valet. Highly recommend the valet when the parking lot is crowded, as there is no charge for this service. The service at the pizza parlor was a little spotty, however the outdoor bar service was fine. Overall, the buffet value and the alcoholic beverages were very reasonable. If you are looking for convenience to beach access, easy location to Perdido Key and the Florida/Alabama state line then this is a good choice. The hotel interior is a little dated, but they have attempted to refresh the hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach