I stayed here as past of a conference or else I wouldn't have been able to afford it. My ocean front room was about $329/night. The room was clean with a great view of the Gulf. The room darkening curtains helped aid in a good night's rest. The bathroom was rather small with rather inadequate lighting in the shower area.
The food was good, especially the pizza and the service was good too, especially at Tue Splash Bar with Greg and John.
The beach was clean and well groomed. The pool was decent s well.
If you can come here on someone else's dime, Is highly recommend it if you're footing the bill it might pay to shop around although I would think other rooms on the beach would he similarly priced.
Overall, I recommend the Perdido and Room 6016.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach