This was my first time to Orange Beach, and what better place to start but at Perdido Beach Resort. I was with my husband and two sons. The room was very clean. The only thing I wish was that it had a microwave, but the fridge was a help. Everyone was very accomodating the entire stay. Great food in the restaurants and something for everyone- game room, ice cream, pizza, pool side cafe, bar, etc. Beach is beautiful. Close to anything you want to do, but closest to the Florida line and the Flora Bama. I hope to return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach