Have been here a couple times for conferences in the past. We decided to stay here for the weekend to attend the Shrimp Festival & just relax & enjoy. I always enjoy staying here because of the location & right on the beach. The balconies were nice to sit & relax on, & smoke because of the non-smoking rooms. Well this last visit was still very nice, except "No smoking on balconies either". Said something about a city ordinance. Rooms are a little pricey, but we decided to splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach