We absolutely loved it, the Southern Comfort Breakfast, the beautiful Gulf view, the great hospitality, by the way thank you for the chocolates and roses for Valentine's Day. My husband and I enjoyed it and we would absolutely love to stay there again. Also if you get up early enough and walk the beach you will be so surprised to see dolphins playing and swimming off the coast, though pretty close to shore, I thought it a gift to see it. A mother dolphin was pushing her baby up out of the water for air. It was amazing.
The atmosphere, the rooms, the hospitality, and the breakfast all wonderful. Thank you Darryll for everything. We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic Original Romar House is a favorite for travelers seeking a beautiful, romantic destination. The Inn features a delicious Southern Breakfast, complimentary wine & cheese, and luxuriously appointed rooms. You can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee on the spacious back deck looking at the Gulf, or join other guests in the parlor for friendly conversation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Original Romar House Hotel Orange Beach
- Original Romar House Orange Beach