As a single traveler, I spent 3 nights at the Original Romar House and feel rested and rejuvenated! Thank you Greg and Deborah for understanding the balance in availability as hosts and privacy needed that many bed and breakfast managers fail to get right. I enjoyed our great conversations at wine hour and breakfast. It was nice to have the security of having someone near but be able to come and go in the house as I pleased.The Marti Gras room on the ground floor was very nice with the stain glass features and had room for a love seat. The beach was just a very short walk down the wooden walkway and was some of the most beautiful I have seen. I rented a pair of wood chaises from the beach vendor next door at the condos for 30 dollars (multiple day discount available), and it came with cushions and an umbrella. Since it was the end of March, the beaches were not crowded and it was perfect for what I needed. The breakfasts were very good and filling. There are good restaurants, stores and activities nearby if that is what you want. I will definitely be returning!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic Original Romar House is a favorite for travelers seeking a beautiful, romantic destination. The Inn features a delicious Southern Breakfast, complimentary wine & cheese, and luxuriously appointed rooms. You can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee on the spacious back deck looking at the Gulf, or join other guests in the parlor for friendly conversation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Original Romar House Hotel Orange Beach
- Original Romar House Orange Beach