the Original Romar House bed & breakfast is absolutely wonderful!
cozy & homey, filled with antiques & history.
the rooms are beautiful & comfortable & nicely decorated.
the breakfasts were to die for!!! a great variety & plenty of it. you'll eat so well you won't want a lunch.
a private boardwalk leads to the beach that is beautiful & quiet. usually you have it all to yourself.
Greg & Deborah, your host & hostess, are wonderful! friendly & helpful, you feel like you've been friends forever. they will give you tips on great places to visit & eat that they, themselves have been to.
our weekend at Orange Beach could not have been better & it's all due to this great couple & great place. we were sad to leave but have no doubts we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic Original Romar House is a favorite for travelers seeking a beautiful, romantic destination. The Inn features a delicious Southern Breakfast, complimentary wine & cheese, and luxuriously appointed rooms. You can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee on the spacious back deck looking at the Gulf, or join other guests in the parlor for friendly conversation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Original Romar House Hotel Orange Beach
- Original Romar House Orange Beach