My husband and I just returned from our wedding anniversary vacation getaway to the Original Romar House. We can't wait to return. The house (beachfront) and the innkeeper were delightful. What a nice break from t.v.'s, cell phones, etc. It was very peaceful and you can enjoy breakfast out on the deck overlooking the beach (private) in the mornings. The rooms were decorated with beautiful antiques and I found the house to be very beautiful and unique. Please don't let any other "bad" review deter you from visiting, as they almost detered me. I sure am glad they didn't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic Original Romar House is a favorite for travelers seeking a beautiful, romantic destination. The Inn features a delicious Southern Breakfast, complimentary wine & cheese, and luxuriously appointed rooms. You can enjoy an early morning cup of coffee on the spacious back deck looking at the Gulf, or join other guests in the parlor for friendly conversation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Original Romar House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Original Romar House Hotel Orange Beach
- Original Romar House Orange Beach