“Great atmosphere, food and service. Sunday brunch is a must.”
Review of Villaggio Grille

Villaggio Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Whaf Parkway
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We keep our boat at the adjacent marina and this is by far our favorite restaurant in the area. The staff is friendly, and the food is consistently good. Try the carrot cake for dessert!

2  Thank Moondance2
There are newer reviews for Villaggio Grille

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the place to go for a steak. My husband and son-in-law had the 22 ounce Cowboy ribeye with the truffle mashed potatoes and asparagus. Daughter and I had the filet mignon and the same sides. This is an expensive restaurant. With tip it was a little over 200.00. I had a glass of Cane Creek white zinfandel and the guys had a couple of beers apiece.
If you have to save up all year to go here as we do, you will not be disappointed. Our waiter James was fantastic and had a great sense of humor.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We ate here on a low key Saturday night. The place was not busy at all and we were able to get a table outside on their nice patio. Our server was very nice and knew the menu well. 2 of our group had pizza, while the other 2 ordered the filet. Both filets were ordered medium rare, one came out perfect, the other very medium. The server agreed that it was overdone and took it back with apologies. When it came out again, it was rare. My friend felt very awkward sending it back again, but it was very rare. They again apologized and took it back. It was about 10 minutes before they brought it again, and you guessed it, a little overcooked. This time she just dealt with it and ate about half. By the time it came out the last time, the rest of us were done. Management was very apologetic and comped her glass of wine. I personally felt they should have comped the filet as well. That is my only complaint about Villagio. Make sure to sit on the patio, if it is not too hot.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

we have eaten here a few times and it has all been good! the service is great and the last time we dined here we had the pizza- we felt like it was a great price for a great pizza and know we will go back next time we are in orange beach!

1  Thank tcpierce
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at Villaggio Grille. I had the seafood pasta which was very good, but I've had as good elsewhere. Our waiter was awesome. Very knowledgeable about wines and very attentive to our every need. I would certainly eat here again.

1  Thank bhauxwell