“Not worth your time”
Review of Villaggio Grille

Villaggio Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 144 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Whaf Parkway
“Not worth your time”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

The food was but you don't get much for your money. I ended up ordering another entree after my first because I was still hungry. also the food was very high prices. For being an italian resturant i expected more pastas. The service was excellent and they were very accomadating especially with gluten free options.

Lake Charles, LA
“Italian and Seafood With Nice View”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This restaurant is lovely-on the pier with a nice view of the harbor. The food is Italian with a very strong seafood influence. The flat breads are excellent-thin, crusty, great for sharing as an appetizer. I had the shrimp risotto-best I have every had-the shrimp were grilled and then glazed with an incredibly tasty sauce and the risotto was rich but not overly so. Of course the bread was plentiful and great, served with the balsamic and olive oil. Two other people had whole grilled fish without the head and raved-my husband had a rabbit dish served over gnocci which he usually does not like and he said they were light as a feather. The only disappointment was the dessert-not the best tiramisu. Nice wine list and nice staff as well.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank LATaz
Avon, Indiana
“Wow, the snapper is awsome.”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The red snapper we had when we were down there was out of this world. It was one of the top two meals I have ever had. We always go here when we are down.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank loveOBA
Loveland, Colorado
“Great food, service was a little slow.”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Food was excellent. I had the pan seared scallops, son had the white truffle honey shrimp. Both were excellent. Only down fall is that the service was a little slow.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Maynerd1001
Peoria, Illinois
“VERY memorable”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

OMG!, talk about a WUNDERFUL dining experience. My husband and I stayed close to The Wharf in a condo, and i don't cook. So, for 2.5 months we were always looking for a new restaurant. Villaggio's was certainly THE place to dine. They don't rush you through your meal, the scallops were outta this world scrumptious. HUGE, and very tasty, served over couscous with saffron creme. OMG, i'm still dreaming about 'em. Husband had pizza and i think, after he saw the scallops, was sorry. Becky got the scallops, and John got the fillet. His fillet looked delicious...can you imagine going to OB and not liking seafood? Well, that's our John. He said it was the best steak on the island. Our service was also excellent, everything timed perfectly. I might add, water glasses were never empty, and the "another glass of wine" was brought by "Johnny on the Spot." It's nice to dine, not be rushed, specially when prices are a tad above your normal fried bar foods. We can't wait to return in Winter, 2012.

• Visited February 2011