“Yum!”

Hook's BBQ
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Opp
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We didn't go to the one in Opp, but the one in Andalusia. I had a dinner salad with no meat ( I am a vegetarian). The salad was super yummy! Hand shredded lettuce, lots of cheese, tomato, and the best full pickle chips!! The ranch was homemade and worth the calories. Dad had the Camp Stew and loved it! Kids had ribs, chicken and chicken nuggets. There was none leftover!! Dinner plates come with a pice of moist pound cake. It is the best!!

1  Thank Ellenmjax
There are newer reviews for Hook's BBQ

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Nuff said. Fries were slightly undercooked but glad we made a spur of the moment choice to stop there for dinner--in my home town I had not been to in 40 years.

1  Thank crankarm

Been to Hook's BBQ? Share your experiences!