“clean and quiet”

Best Western Opp Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Opp
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The customer service was excellent for my entirety of my stay. All of the staff were very friendly and eager to assist me with any questions i had. The guest rooms and common areas are kept very very clean. The outdoor pool is quiet and relaxing, and very well maintained. The breakfast was always fresh and the area kept tidy and clean at all times. i highly recommend these accomodations to anyone travelling to Opp.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Neil P, General Manager at Best Western Opp Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our service and our staff! And thank you for recognizing our breakfast area and outdoor pool. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed in this hotel when traveling from St. Louis to Destin. We found it online on the way down and hoped for the best! We were not disappointed. Very clean, quiet and family run. Hotel is probably less than 5 years old, staff could not have been nicer and made a great recommendation of a mexican restaurant nearby that we really enjoyed. Hot bar breakfast included in the morning! You won't be disappointed! As my fiance always says, I'm picky! LOL

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your terrific TripAdvisor review of our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return on your way to Destin again! Please hurry back, and we look forward to seeing again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very nice, very clean room at a fair price. My wife & I arrived at 1:30 am and were very graciously welcomed. The night manager was more friendly and helpful than you could ever have hoped for ... a really nice experience. Breakfast was great too. Just a very nice experience. Navigate using the street address - Google maps sent us into a neighborhood!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing night manager who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon! Sorry about Google maps I have tired to do everything to get the location of hotel correct, maybe they will get it right soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This property was by far the nicest and cleanest in the area. We were in town for a regional baseball tournament and were fortunate enough to get rooms at this Best Western. Other teams in the tournament that we talked with told us horror stories about their stays in other hotels. Most of them allowed smoking in the rooms and they were very stinky. This Best Western has 100% smoke free rooms and the owner/operators were very accomodating to our entire team

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger m

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and our staff! We are delighted that we could help make your teams stay a pleasant experience and surprise! You have a class act team and it shows! Thank you for one of the best reviews!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was in Opp for three nights recently and stayed at this great hotel. It was really a first class stay for a reasonable rate. The rooms were decorated so nice and seemed very luxurious. The breakfast was included and was a step up from continental with eggs, sausage, and waffles. The owner and other staff were so helpful too. I would recommend this hotel as a very comfortable and outstanding place to stay when traveling through Alabama.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie A

Thank you for the nice comments about your stay, we are all committed providing our customers a first-class experience. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Opp for a business meeting. Upon arrival I was very pleasently surprised by how clean and modern the hotel lobby was. I have had negative experiences in the past at another Best Western location but the Opp Best Western was a breath of fresh air. The staff was very friendly, they offered me directions to anywhere I needed to go. The room was very clean and comfortable much like you would find at an upper/middle tier hotel. Much nicer than I expected to find. After leaving I realized that I had left behind a necklace that had a lot of personal value as well as being modestly monetarily valuable. I called immediately and the manager went to my room, got the necklace and mailed it to my home. I was so pleased! I will stay at this hotel again if I should find myself in Opp again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauren S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we got your necklace back to you! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean. The only problem I had was that the bed seemed a little short for my 6'3'' self. But most hotels are the same so I'm not holding it against them.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jon S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Opp
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Andalusia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp
Motel 6 Enterprise
Motel 6 Enterprise
#5 of 8 in Enterprise

Been to Best Western Opp Inn? Share your experiences!