“Quite, Clean - Biscuits and gravy”

Quality Inn Opelika
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Opelika
Jackson, Tennessee
“Quite, Clean - Biscuits and gravy”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

If you want a room that is clean and the hotel is quite then this might be the place for you. But you have to like biscuits and gravy - and that is about all you will have for breakfast. No yogurt, eggs or sausage. You will have coffee and cereal - no waffles but there were danishes and muffins. Fruit was on the very small size. You will see truckers here b/c there is a large parking area in the back. They come in late, sleep and hit the road early the next morning and are not noisy. Each room opens to the outside so you don't have hallway noise. The manager on duty while we were there, Thomas, was super great. He is from the area and gave us great info and helped us with any trouble we encountered and took great care of us. All the staff we met were very friendly and took care of anything we asked. Decide what type of hotel you want for your stay and this might be the one for you.

Room Tip: I think they spread travelers throughout the complex so they aren't crowded up next to one anoth...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MelK3
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review! Feedback is very important to us as we continue to improve each and every day. I'm delighted to read that Thomas and all the staff were very helpful during your stay.

If you are in the area again, we look forward to your visit!

Staff and Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Rooms are always clean. Rick makes sure my room is near truck parking. He has my receipt ready for me and the breakfast bar is fully ready on time. One more thing... the guy is a ROLL TIDE fan. I will go back every week.

Room Tip: help front desk identify your needs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank stevea5224
Dear Traveler,

I'm delighted to know that Rick is so helpful each and every time you have stayed with us! All of the staff members work very hard in identifying the needs of each and every guests and I am happy to know that Rick was able to carry out yours! We sincerely appreciate your frequent business and we look forward to seeing you very soon!

Also, thank you so much for your "Room Tip". It is very important to us to know what is important to our guests so that we may take steps to carry it out.

Thanks again!

Staff and Managment
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent value and service. Front Office personal Thomas and Rebecca are always cheerful and accommodating .
I frequent this property when staying over in the area due to business requirements.

Rev RIM Bowden II

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Richard P M B
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us valuable feedback about your stay with us! The entire staff is very happy to know that your stay with us was excellent! We appreciate your repeat business and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

Cantonment, Florida
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Nice place very friendly staff. Kim in house keeping was very helpful this is my 3rd week here. Great hott breakfeast .clean pool not crowed at all.I have had a very good experience the whole stay I have been here.if I am back in the area I will definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2014
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Traveler,

i'm delighted that you had an overall great experience with us! I will pass along your compliments to the staff as encouragement to their hard work. We hope you continue to choose us!

Demorest, Georgia
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was traveling on business and decided to stop here on 04 June 2014. I was impressed by the courtesy, efficiency, friendliness and overall professionalism of the staff. Thomas was very efficient and helpful. He is truly a credit to the establishment there in Opelika. I would recommend this Quality Inn to anyone traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Ask for Thomas. I'm sure that he can help you find the room you're looking for.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Dear Traveler,

I am thrilled to know that Thomas was able to provide a professional customer service experience which included courtesy, efficiency, and friendliness. I will definitely pass along your compliments to Thomas! We look forward to your next stay in town and hope that you choose us again. Thank you for your business and valuable feedback.

Bainbridge, Georgia
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels due to my job. I really enjoyed staying at this one because they are so friendly and eager to please. The first room I stayed in there was a problem with the television, when I informed the front desk, Thomas, he gave me another room without any hassle.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,

I'm so delighted to hear that your stay with us was excellent! The best compliment we can receive is a superior customer service experience! It makes me so happy to know that Thomas was able to provide you with this experience. Thank you for your business and feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of your business again!

Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Traveling through Opelika, Al. and stayed 1 night. Robbie was very helpful getting me situated for a good nights rest. Staff was very courteous. Hotel was quiet, adequate, and efficient. The room was clean, however the sink fixtures were loose and in need of some repair in Room #138.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Traveler,

I'm delighted to hear that Robbie was very helpful during your stay! Thank you so much for providing us with feedback that can help us to improve our property. Please know that the maintenance staff have been informed about the sink fixtures in your room and will fix the issue before other guest experience the problem.

We hope to see you again!

Staff and Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Opelika
Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 17 in Opelika
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Opelika Auburn
Red Roof Plus & Suites Opelika
Quality Inn Auburn University Area

Been to Quality Inn Opelika? Share your experiences!