“Niffers!”

Niffer's at the Tracks
Ranked #7 of 110 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual full service dining. We serve great big half pound burgers, fresh chicken sandwiches, huge salads. and a variety of specialty sandwiches.
Opelika, Alabama
“Niffers!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Niffer's is a fun place with good food. The owner is very friendly and this is one of my favorite hometown places!

Visited February 2014

Hoover, Alabama
“A Good Burger, Fun Restaurant, Good Service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hey, the burger was really good although I do prefer a flat grilled burger vs. the char grill. The service was attentive, friendly and efficient. We ate on a Friday evening and the restaurant was packed, there is a children's play area and there were a dozen young kids running and playing in that area. The live entertainment singer was good and enjoyable. They have a good list of beers including some good Alabama craft beers. I am always impressed by a restaurant where the manager walks around to the tables checking on service and I was not disappointed as the manager walked to every table checking on food and service. Located in the railroad district of Opelika, Al. this is a fun restaurant and we enjoyed our visit.

• Visited March 2014
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“In The Historic Railroad District”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Niffer's at the Tracks is a franchise from the original in Auburn. There location in Opelika is in the historic railroad district. It is in a nice building and there is plenty of space inside the restaurant. The food was good. Nothing spectacular but nothing was bad either. I enjoyed the bread bowl with broccoli cheddar soup and we had a few kids pizzas and burgers too. The service was great and our waiter was attentive.

• Visited January 2014
Auburn, Alabama
“Some amazing sandwich”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Last tie I went, I got a ribeye sandwich. the ribeye was very juicy, cook perfectly, I would say that it was the best sandwich I ate in my life.

Visited October 2013