“G R E A T steaks!!!”

Ranked #32 of 110 Restaurants in Opelika
alabama
“G R E A T steaks!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

GREAT steaks!!! We travel to Opelika as often as we can to eat here. It's always worth the trip because they have the BEST steaks I have ever eaten. My husband is crazy for their big sizzlin ribeye. Dessert is included with the steak which is my child's favorite part. I really love this restaurant!!

Visited February 2014

Opelika, Alabama
“Family Joint- Good Value”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place crowds up on Saturdays and Sundays with Bikers and Baptists respectively. Fast, tasty, inexpensive and friendly. Lots of specials, too.

Visited October 2013
Columbus, Georgia
“Good service”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here on Thanksgiving since we had plans for later that day. The food was good, the server was very accommodating. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the area.

Groton, Connecticut
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate there and had the buffet it was very good...they had a very big variety on the buffet. The staff was very friendly and the buffet was not expensive.

Harrison, Michigan
“Fabulous meal at a reasonable cost!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in albertville two days and ate here twice because the good was fabulous and so was the cost! Seniors get a great luncheon deal!

• Visited October 2013