“Very Good Food & Service, Understaffed for Large Crowd”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #56 of 114 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We ate at this Outback Steakhouse while in Auburn, Alabama and we opted to sit at the bar area just me and my spouse, no kids this time). The reason we chose the bar area was because there was a rather large wait for a Sunday evening after 7 because the restaurant was understaffed and therefore tables were empty and unable to sit guests because of the lack of staff available. The bar waiter was excellent, he was quick and took care of every want / need we had from refills to ketchup etc. Food and Service at the bar area were excellent, no complaints. The only thing that kept this from a 5 star experience is the fact that we would have liked to sit a table had they been staffed correctly. Would recommend however, I am sure this doesn't happen often, at least one would hope.

2  Thank Garth3232
There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Always GREAT food and GREAT service @ Outback. The waiter was so friendly and helpful with his suggestions. Love the steak. My family will be going back.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Normally, I do not drink martini's, but the bartender recommended a Red Delicious Apple martini and it was AWESOME! Also, the food was great and all the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went between major football games and did not have a wait on a Saturday. Great food and waiter. We seldom have any trouble at an Outback. Always consistantly good quality and clean restaurant with plenty of parking and outdoor lighting.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We love eating at Outback and this was the same experience as we always love. The waitress was very friendly and the food was amazing. I would eat here agin if I were in the area.