“Great place for pizza & beer”

Ma Fia's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Convenient parking in Opelika's historic district, wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, nice selection of menu items, reasonable prices - what more is there to say? Really, there are some great restaurants nearby, but Ma Fia's fills a special niche. Well worth your time if you're looking for a cozy place to relax and enjoy a unique pizza. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Ma Fia's has an awesome menu. I look forward to going again to try more dishes from their selection. Good selection of wine too. Wait staff was very friendly but felt like they could have checked back with our table a bit more often. Busy night with many customers could have been the reason for that. Food made up it!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We tried Ma Fia's after a recent Auburn football game based on a recommendation from someone who lives in Auburn. Ma Fia's did not disappoint! We arrived around 4:30 on a Saturday afternoon. We didn't have a wait and were seated right away. The waitress was very friendly, brought drinks quickly and took our orders accurately. Dinner arrived in a short time and our meals were enjoyed by all at our table. I ordered Chicken Parmesan. One of my favorite dishes and this version was delicious! It was $15 and included pasta and a brocollini accent. My husband tried the meat lasagna and thoroughly enjoyed it ($13). Our two children diners ordered Mac n Cheese and Spaghetti & Meatball ($5 each). Both were loved and the girls said they would order again! My Auburn student ordered a specialty pizza (Bologna style $15). The crust was crisp and delicious! The portion was plenty for her to take some back to the dorms. We will definitely return to Ma Fia's on a future trip to Auburn. The location is on the quaint downtown strip in Opelika. I recommend trying Ma Fia's if you're looking for somewhere away from campus and the typical college bar food fare. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

this is just one of those places that take you by surprise! Bam.. you would expect gourmet pizzas, but there is a lot more to it then jst pizza. they serve a variety of antipasto, pasta, italian entrees and so much more! not to be 'cheesy' but its a explosion in your mouth..

Reviewed August 13, 2013

First we were seated in a little corner by the front windows; PERFECT!!! We had to feel of eating outside, minus the elements. I didn't read reviews prior to coming or ask anyone what to order, just decided to "wing it" and so glad I did!!! We started with a salad, I ordered the strawberry salad, which was out of this world. Rice balls for appetizer, outstanding and then rounded the meal off with a "southern potato" pizza. Yes, it had slices of potatoe on it. You'd have to imagine eating the best ever potato soup, but on a pizza!!! Sliced potato, bacon chunks and loads of cheese....................I'LL BE BACK!!! Prices..........let me just put it this way, "you get what you pay for". I got my money's worth................all the way round!!! Service was superb.

1  Thank Jldenney