“Standard Longhorn”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
North Alabama
“Standard Longhorn”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Took my son (AU Student) there for his birthday. As standard for my experience with the Longhorns chain, the food was good, the service was good, the price was fair.

Visited January 2012

Sao Paulo, SP
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Love the beef! great food and service, love to go there for lunch meetings and when I'm hungry, servings are really big!

Marietta, Georgia
“Steaks were very good.”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Steaks were very good.
Negative-- salad came after main entree!

Visited December 2011
Jefferson City, MO
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Like most of the good Longhorn steakhouses, this one is non-smoking which means you can enjoy your food without a gas mask. The steaks are very good, and the Salmon I had was excellent. My wife had the Chicken Portobello, and she thinks they've cut back on their portion size. I am sure she's correct. Our grandson was celebrating his second birthday and he got some very nice ice cream as a dessert and enjoyed it. All in all, a good experience for the whole family, and I came out of dinner for 5 at under $100.

• Visited November 2011
Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good service for the Auburn-Alabam croud they had!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Parking lot was packed but we were starving and decided to see if we could get in. We were met at the front door, asked how many and were given an estimated time of 20 minutes. Before I could get half of my bar drink down, we were at our table. The food was excellent and so much I had to get a "doggy bag"! Very good service and attention to detail.

• Visited November 2011