Days Inn - Oneonta AL
$64
Priceline
$84
$75
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2009

Not many choices to choose from in Oneonta. Went there for a weekend with friends/church group while we played Limestone Springs golf course. Very clean, quiet and staff was nice. Free continental breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2006

We stayed here while visiting family in an adjacent town.

There aren't a lot of choices in this small town . . . but this little hotel is a nice one. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was sparse, but it will do in a pinch! Our kids took a dip in the hotel pool--they enjoyed it and I was thrilled with how clean it was (not always true with many outdoor hotel pools).

• Stayed: September 2005
Reviewed February 24, 2006

This is a relatively newer hotel in the heart of Oneonta. The lobby was quite lovely and check-in was a breeze with our AAA discount. Got a 2nd floor king room which was nicely appointed.
We stayed here while visiting some relatives and didnt have any problems with loud neighbors or anything. Got a good night's sleep every night. Although it was winter, the pool looked nice and just the right size for a 35 room hotel.
The only minor setback was that the hairdryer had some sort of electrical short and burnt my hair one morning when I was using it. When I asked for another dryer I was told that they had none. I expect to receive the same amenities as anyone else paying $60 a night, so I asked to either be moved to another room ( at that time, there were only 5 rooms occupied), or just get me a hairdryer from another room. After 15 minutes of deliberation, someone came with a new one. We were pleased with the maid service and left a daily tip. They have a so-so continental breakfast, so we opted for a place down the road called Huddle House. GREAT waffles and other items!
I would stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2006
Reviewed September 8, 2005

This is a nice home town type motel. We stayed here recently while attending funeral of relative who lived in this area. Rooms are just a bit dark, not overly so. Beds comfortable. Rooms clean. Rooms have those terrible floral bedspreads that I can't stand...every hotel should switch to lighter bedspreads! Rooms have coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator, large tv with every channel you could possibly ask for! Continental breakfast served in hotel main area, with some good options. Computer was available for guest use in motel main area (although I think I remember sign that said internet access in rooms). Women who manages motel was extremely helpful and gracious.

• Stayed: September 2005