“Nightmares are made here.....”
Review of Covered Bridge Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oneonta
Covered Bridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Oneonta B&B and Inns
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Nightmares are made here.....”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

When my family and I arrived at the Covered Bridge Inn, we were greeted to the the news that all the non-smoking rooms in the motel were taken. When I told the clerk that wasn't acceptable, she suddenly remembered she DID have ONE non-smoking room she could rent. She advised me that the fridge and microwave did not work. We were running late for a wedding rehearsal and dinner, so I told her that room would be fine. When we entered room 110, we were greeted by the odor of a stale smoking room that seemed as if it hadn't seen guests for quite some time. There were cigarette burns on the furniture. There were dark stains on the carpet, and the bed looked as if someone had bled out or gave birth on it. We asked for a refund, and the clerk gave us one. There was no apology - they just seemed offended we didn't like the room. There were no vacancies in Oneonta, so I drove to Gadsden and checked in at the Hampton Inn, where we had a wonderful stay. I will be calling the Health Dept about the Covered Bridge Inn.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Millbrook, Alabama
Reviewed July 2, 2012

They need to change their website they do not have a pool, the pool has been filled in with cement. the toilet had dried urine on the seat and the tub was dirty. The bed sheets had stains.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kimberly, Alabama, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My sister told me about this great, quiet, and peaceful hotel in the small town of Oneonta, AL. At first I thought she was crazy but I took her word for it and went. The Covered Bridge Inn has the most friendly staff and beautiful rooms. You could not pay me to go to a different hotel.

Room Tip: Even number rooms have a better view.