All reviewsuniversity of alabamawould stay againstaff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationhome gamemake your own wafflescontinental breakfastvisit tuscaloosahave stayed here many timesstayed here for nightstuscaloosa areasmoking roomcomfortable roombiscuits and gravyupon checkroad tripenjoyed my stay
Reviewed August 10, 2017

The people are very nice, The room will do, clean, decent bed with all the amenities needed. The biggest problem is after staying here every year for the last 14 years we've had to complain to management the last three years in a row about the amount of deodorizer they sprinkle in the carpet. Its so bad that the food the next morning tastes of the deodorizer. This year We left the room and let the AC run for five hours. I woke up the next morning with a sore throat from breathing it all night.and could taste deodorizer all day. One other small thing is the light to the bathroom is on the outside of the bathroom so you wake your spouse up in the middle of the night from the light and loud from noise from the exhaust fan in the bathroom before you go in and after you come out. Also they Rip people off every time there is a Alabama home game or at the beginning of the college year even if you been here every year for 14 years, don't come for football, and don't have teens starting college. They double the room rates, or more, price gouging anybody that falls in their tourist trap. This year was our last stay we booked another hotel just out of town for the remainder of our visit. When we come to visit relatives for the next 14 years we will stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I enjoyed my stay at this Best Western. The staff was helpful and very nice. The rooms was clean and bed was relaxing. I stay out of town 4 nights each week and this has been the best best Western I have stayed in thanks for caring about my stay

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Rooms are very clean. The grounds and office were clean. Very pleased. The only issue was the firmness of the bed. But, they can't accommodate all sleeping styles so, it was expected. It was very quiet even though it was next to a busy street.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with family (we booked 7 rooms). My only real complaint was that to turn on the light in the toilet/tub area the big light around the sink area came on too. This is disturbing to those who are still sleeping while an early riser takes a shower, or to sleeping children when another child has to go "potty" in the night. Suggest you make changes to the lighting situation.

Also, the rates were higher that advertised.

Bed and pillows were quite comfortable.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Florida on a road trip. We had a very clean room and rested well in a very comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful in every way. The price we paid was most definitely worth it as we enjoyed this one night stay. The continental breakfast left something to be desired, but hey it's complementary! They had several food options so that was a plus! Overall we would stay here again if we were traveling that direction. It was clean, comfortable, and friendly what more can you ask for?!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple