“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We tried the food one Sunday afternoon no wait to sit down as was not crowded. 1st clue then once seated we waited for almost 15 minutes before a waitress finally took our drink order then forever to get it and place our food order. The prices were high for the items order in relationship to the portions for lunch. The food was bland little to no seasoning. So in my opinion it was a tremendous let down as others have been impressed. The atmosphere was great and the food was okay. I had hoped for more.

• Visited July 2013

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Served RAW chicken. I do not know how this place got such good reviews...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was served raw chicken and the waitress told me this was an ongoing problem but yet they still charged me for my side and drink. Will not be returning!!

• Visited July 2013
Birmingham
“Very Nice Place For Most Any Event”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a nice setting in historic downtown Northport. This restaurant was clean, the staff was friendly, and the service was great. If you like olives, you must start with the (blue cheese stuffed) fried olives. The fried pickles with horseradish sauce are good too. The BLT was great as was the porkchop sandwich and quesadillas. The crab claws were cooked just right and the portions are large. Top it off with the homemade banana pudding (it's huge). They have a good selection of beer and wine.

• Visited May 2013
Northport, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been twice and loved it both times. The service was great and the food was amazing.
The greek seafood nachos are unbelievable good. I had the chicken Kabobs and the Grilled chicken sandwich as well. My wife had the salmon sandwich and it was so so good. I highly recomend this place and I will go back here since in live in Northport. You also can't beat downtown Northport for a really neat place to eat with all the shops and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
Tuscaloosa
“Check Them Out”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I got the chance to check this place and i was impressed. One of the specials this day was Salmon, I NEVER eat Salmon but i did and man i was impressed the service was great along with the food. great location and great food.

Visited April 2013