“My choice for home cooked meals”
Review of Northport Diner - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Consistantly good home cooked food. The collards and squash casserole were especially good. The cabbage and creamed corn are our consistent choices. Don't miss the small rolls.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

This place has really great southern food. The price is great too. The only bad thing is having to choose between so many sides!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I have eaten here many times over the past few years. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers here that the food is getting pretty bad. It used to be a wonderful lunch time locale. I hope management is made aware of the decline in quality. It's a great location in a quaint little town.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

We had 6 people in our group. The waitress got just about everyhing wrong. The food was nasty. The only good thing I can say is the manager compt the whole meal. We will NEVER go back there again. THe sad thing is they used to be pretty good.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

I stopped in for lunch the other day and expected it to be pretty good since the same people own 15th St Diner, which has always been good. However, my meat and potatoes were dry, the veggies were mushy and tasted like it had been prepared for a long time. It reminded me of four day old leftovers. I'm guessing they don't get the traffic of 15th and just warm everything back up, rather than throw it out.