“Catered Meal”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in New Market
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: One of the Best Old Fashioned Hickory Pit Smoked BBQ Joints in the Huntsville AL area! We are your Weekend Destination for BBQ in North Alabama - Open Fri-Sun only, so make your weekend plans around dining with us! Be sure to try our Smoked Mac n Cheese which is on the 100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama Before You Die List! Join us on Facebook to keep up with our weekly specials. We also CATER! We offer seating on our screened in porch, outdoor dining at our picnic pavilion or you can pickup on the way home - HINT - Order Ahead on our Website. We look forward to serving your family real soon! FREE WIFI! Libby & Kelly Webb, Owner / Operators
Reviewed September 4, 2018

New Market BBQ did our catering for my Dad's 90th birthday luncheon. I can’t come up with enough kind words to say about them. Their online ordering process is simple and thorough. The owner is “hands on” from start to finish. Delivery was quick and on time. The food was nothing short of perfection! We ordered the pork and chicken and both were moist and the best BBQ I have ever tasted! The sides were awesome as well. If you ever, ever, EVER want some mouth watering, delicious BBQ, I highly recommend them!

Date of visit: September 2018
NEWMARKETBBQ, Owner at New Market BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you Carole! We were super happy to be a part of your special day for your Dad. Thanks for your feedback and giving us the opportunity to serve your family and friends.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Had company visiting from Memphis TN so we went to New Market BBQ..Even though Memphis has World Famous BBQ my company proclaimed New Market BBQ the best ribs he's ever eaten.

Date of visit: July 2018
Libby W, Owner at New Market BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Awe thank you so much for the feedback! We sure appreciate you guys sharing Nee Market BBQ with your visiting friends and family. Your kind words have made our day! We look forward to serving you again real soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

New Market BBQ is a great old fashioned family BBQ joint. The food is great especially the pies. Everything is freshand tasty. Don't forget to pet the pig on the way out!

Date of visit: July 2018
NEWMARKETBBQ, Owner at New Market BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thanks Tammy for taking the time to share your feedback with us as a review! We are grateful for your business and support! We look forward to serving you again real soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

❤️I lived in Texas for 23 years and consider myself a BBQ officianado! Without a doubt New Market BBQ is the best I have found in Alabama! Everything from their sides to the meats and the desserts are excellent! The Elvis Presley Cake is moist and delicious. I will be ordering a couple combinations of family packs to take to my clients this week who just purchased a new home in this area. I always like to tell clients about the great family businesses this area has and encourage them to support local businesses . I know they will love the house warming gift of BBQ and this delicious cake. My job as a Realtor is to let people know about New Market BBQ and once they eat there, they can't help but be customers for life!

Date of visit: May 2018
NEWMARKETBBQ, Owner at New Market BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you Cindy!! We sure appreciate your kind words and for sharing your feedback with us and for recommending us to Your Customers! Super grateful!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to let ya’ll know that we enjoyed lunch with ya’ll today. Chicken and ribs were awesome and the sides we wonderful. Top of our list for chicken and white sauce in the state. (Yes, we enjoyed it more than we did that BIG name joint to the west)

Date of visit: June 2018
NEWMARKETBBQ, Owner at New Market BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thanks so much for stopping by and eating with us yesterday. We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for your kind words. We appreciate your business and support and look forward to serving y’all again real soon!