Hampton Inn Birmingham/Mountain Brook
$135
SpringHill Suites
$50
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationgreek restaurantcomplimentary waterstrip mallparking lotcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleangreat place to stayfitness centerwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfront desk staffwafflesbusiness tripnice stayeasy accessthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. We had a very early appointment in the area, and the staff made us a "Brown bag breakfast" to take with us.:) Room was very clean and neat, but pillows were too, too flat. Other than that.... good experience

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Meredith H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Birmingham/Mountain Brook, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn Mountain Brook! We appreciate any feedback you give us and are working to keep the property in excellent condition for our guests. Please let us know if you have any further feedback for us.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel was very clean and well maintained. I had a room on the 3rd floor, it was right next to the ice machine, but was as quiet as if I were at the end of the hall - good insulation. This location was very convenient; close to several restaurants. I highly recommend Taziki's! The complementary breakfast was great - good variety and several different hot choices each morning. My only complaint would be the air conditioning, it makes the entire room and everything in it feel damp. The first night I stayed it didn't seem to get cool enough, then the next night it was perfect, but still damp. The service at this hotel was great, and all of the employees were very nice and accomodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Birmingham, AL was an unforgettable stay. I have stayed at Hampton Inns before in other cities, but this was an extraordinary stay. It has prompt me to compare the quality and the excellence of the services to future Hampton Inn stays in other cities. Although I'm sure I want be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff was friendly and professional, the hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! I couldn't have asked for anything more! We will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A friend and I were in Birmingham for a visit and stayed there based on a recommendation of a local friend. Hotel is conveniently located on 280, easy to find. The desk service was excellent. I realized I'd forgotten a few toiletries and each time I asked if they could help me they produced exactly what I needed! The breakfast each morning was fantastic! No worries about running out and lots of choices. And the coffee was excellent with several choices too! We also thought it was very gracious that the staff kept a nice cooler of bottle water near the front desk for guests. It was always full and ice cold! There are some great places to eat just adjacent to the hotel too. Definitely enjoyed the stay and would do so again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends