“A delightful Treat”

Steel City Pops
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“A delightful Treat”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow is the first thing that comes to mind once you taste these amazing frozen treats. They are homemade Popsicles. Fresh ingredients and full flavor makes these a got to have treat for all ages. My only problem is they are big enough for me as I want more. My family loves them and they have a frequent buyer program which really says a lot about the company. The problem you will face as does my family is which flavor to try because I have never had a bad one. If you find yourself close by the kid will come out because you will want one or two because they are priced well and taste great. Oh I said that already.

• Visited July 2013

Maui, Hawaii
“Delicious! Best way to beat the summer heat!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Steel City Pops is located in the alley in Crestline Village between Vogue Cleaners and Taco Mammas. You can also get there by going behind The Pantry on Dexter. They serve two kinds of pop cycles, juicy and creamy. I had the peach juicy and my friend had the creamy chocolate peanut butter. Both were delicious! They offer many unique flavors. I will have to go back and try some more!

Visited June 2013