“Moes is always good”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A great place to pick up a good quick meal. Service is quick and friendly. The bonus of course was it was next door to the Hampton Inn in Mountain Brook. Can't beat that!

There are newer reviews for Moe's Southwest Grill

Reviewed March 27, 2013

we really like mexican foods and moe's southwest grill is the best in our opion. there was nothing for us to dislike. we like taco's and the cheese dip.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I can barely remember what I had there. I think it was alright. But there is 1 thing I will never forget: "WELCOME TO MOE'S!!!! Moe's!!" It was ANNOYING!!!! That's why I'm rating this as "average".

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Enough said in the title. Would definitely return here again. Welcome to Moe's indeed! Fast service, great food, perfect location (especially for those guests staying at the Hampton Inn about 100 yards away).

Reviewed January 28, 2013

After driving 12 hours it was wonderful to just walk across the parking lot of the Hampton Inn and enjoy dinner.