“Owners nice but the hotel was not as clean as it should...”
Review of Days Inn Moulton

Days Inn Moulton
Days Inn Moulton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Moulton
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Owners nice but the hotel was not as clean as it should have been and you did not get the services you would get elsewhere. We could smell smoke
coming through the bathroom vent. We were in a smoke free room?

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I travel with my job, staying in a hotel in a different town, every week. I've never seen anything like this place in all of my 30 years (whoa, I'm old). In all seriousness though, this place is straight out of a horror flick. I was given a non-smoking room, though it smelled an ash trey. The bathroom had not been touched. I literally used a towel to touch everything. I lifted up the blankets to see what the sheets looked like (because at this point I was just curious to see if they were as gross as I figured). There was hair all over the sheets so obviously, they do not wash them in between guests. After work, every day that week, I drove to a family member's house to stay, which was 35 min out of the way. It was worth it though. I would sleep in my car before I would lay my head in one of those beds and I'm so glad I didn't.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Moulton? Share your experiences!