“Good steak plus more...”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Moody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Enjoyed nice, perfect cooked steak, fresh vegie and salad bar, with lots of selection. Used a discount coupon and paid just a few bucks more than a fast food, near by. My server was new, but was trying hard to serve and please. Looking to return soon....

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Greeted friendly and courteously, seated promptly, server was friendly and helpful. She knew her job and the menu.she was attentive and anticipated my needs. Salad bar was predictable but fresh and well stocked. Entree prepared well. A satisfying meal on an overnight business trip.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Perhaps it was because of the Friday night rush or our large group but our service was very slow. A couple of the orders in our group were slow in arriving but my daughter's order did not arrive until the rest of the group had finished eating. They did not offer to give any type of compensation for the mistake.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We've made multiple visits to this Ruby Tuesday. The food has always been good, but we've never had good service. Each time we've said we wouldn't return, but after a couple of months we decide to give them another chance and return, only to have the same experience - good food, lousy service. They've run out of chances with us.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Some food items were okay, some weren't. High price for me. First time I ever had asparagus that was the size of toothpicks and given about 10 pieces. Guess you have to know WHAT to order that is worth coming back, I didn't.