Great old hotel architecture. Downtown location is convenient, but noisy. Parking lot is not very secure. Otherwise, a good Hampton Inn experience. Typical breakfast choices, cozy; not a lot of rooms. Just wish it was quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of downtown Montgomery, this hotel is located in the fascinating historic district. Explore Montgomery's interesting history or treat yourself to an afternoon of shopping. Visit the Civil Rights Memorial & Center, admire the Confederate War Memorial, or walk the historic Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail. This hotel in Montgomery also puts you within walking distance of the Hank Williams Museum, and just minutes from the Alabama Shakespeare Festival grounds. Play a game at Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or stroll through Fort Toulouse/Jackson Park. Each room comes with an always clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and complimentary WiFi to help you stay connected. Enjoy our free hot breakfast each morning, stay active in our fitness room, or stay productive at our 24 hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Montgomery-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown Hotel Montgomery
- Hampton Inn Montgomery