“Excellent Food, Fast Service, Great Atmosphere”

No Way Jose Grill Cantina
Ranked #231 of 458 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Mexican, Cuban, Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montgomery, Alabama
“Excellent Food, Fast Service, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

Overall, this hidden restaurant is excellent. Service is always fast and the wait staff is funny and efficient. I always share a laugh with them. It's a great family atmosphere, but you can order the best margaritas in Montgomery there, as well. I've lived in Montgomery for a year now and since July 2011, I eat at No Way Jose a couple times a month.

• Visited June 2011

Montgomery, Alabama
“HORRIBLE SERVICE AND FOOD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2010

The service was horrible. We complained to the owner and she literally screamed at my Dad on his 64th birthday celebration. I have never seen anything like this in my life. I encourage you not to patronize this restaurant unless you want to run the risk of being harrassed.

We were regular customers but will never return to this place again.

2 Thank Buster2020
Greenville, SC
“Their salt-water fish tank is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2010

The service was great, they were accommodating about our picky preferences, we were able to watch a March madness basketball game on TV, and the food was good (they even had fresh spinach!). But my favorite part was the fish tank, filled with a huge variety of colorful sea life.

“I was sooo happy to finally find such a...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2010

I was sooo happy to finally find such a great restaurant! My family and I moved to the montgomery area a few months ago and had not been pleased with our other dining experiences. We found our way over to No Way Joses after a friend suggested it. It's our new favorite place!

Jackson, MS
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2009

The food was the best Mexican Food I have had in a while. The service just seems to be dropping and most establishments, not Jose's.