“The overall feel of the...”
Review of Michael's Table - CLOSED

Michael's Table
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Malone
Description: Recognized as one of Alabama"s Top 10 Dining Experiences, Michael's Table features international comfort foods and the finest wine list in the city.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed April 12, 2008

The overall feel of the restaurant was great but the drinks were too strong for my taste.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Michael's Table

Reviewed February 17, 2008

What's that *ding* you hear at Michael's Table? Why, it's the two stacked microwaves being expertly tended to by Michael himself! I normally like it when I can see into the kitchen at a restaurant, but not if the chef's preferred cooking method involves waves of radiation. And you'd think with all the microwaving going on, the sauce on my hunter's chicken would have been above room temperature, and my wife's risotto cake wouldn't have been cold in the middle. How's the service? Well, our waitress was apparently undergoing a job interview with another restaurant while serving us, spending all her time talking to the two men seated five feet away from us instead of getting our wine or delivering our salads. Oh, and unless you're a primordial dwarf, you'll find the chairs unbearably small. I'm a short guy of average weight but my back immediately starting hurting as soon as I sat down. Our meal--wine, salads, two entrees and tip--cost $118, about $100 more than the service and food deserved. Go to La Jolla instead--the service is excellent, the food is superb, and if they're microwaving my food, at least I can't see it.

1  Thank NormanChow
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Best food in Montgomery. Small intimate atmosphere with excellent service. Love that Chef Michael actually checks on you to ensure everything is as it should be. Have been for lunch and dinner and both are equally as good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 30, 2007

need anchovies for the nicoise

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook