“The great food overrides the horrible service”

Tomatino's Pizza and Bake Shop
Ranked #79 of 462 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Jackson, Mississippi
“The great food overrides the horrible service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I can't imagine how often I would be eating pizza if the people working at Tomatino's were actually friendly. Every time I place an order it seems like I am bothering them an interruption if you will. I challenge the owner to reevaluate the staff, make some changes and reap the increased revenue.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Gymmyball

“Fab food!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza we ever ate, plus salad and cheese sticks. Service was stellar. Friendly people. Even on hot 100 degree day!

Montgomery, Alabama
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Local eatery in my home town of Montgomery. Unique pizza in a unique small restaraunt in the old Cloverdale area. I always enjoy my visits. Yum

• Visited July 2012
Montgomery
“Cute Pizzeria”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This pizzeria prides themselves on organic and healthy style of pizza. It is good pizza, and they have a different selection of ales to choose from.

Visited August 2011
Greenville, Alabama
“Best Pizza in Montgomery!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place has been around for a while and almost anyone who has ever worked or lived nearby can tell you their pizza is some of the best. I love it and regret that I haven't been in a while. I may be making a trip to Montgomery just for a pizza very soon. :)