“lost & found”

Ranked #27 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Atlanta, Georgia
“lost & found”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on 8/08/13. I checked out, but had left my college ring behind in the bathroom. I pulled out and was driving down the road when my cell phone began ringing. I answered the phone and it was the Comfort Inn owner telling me to return and pick up my ring. I was so shocked, I returned and was greeted with a smile and my ring. I was so appreciative of their caring attitude. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gene W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Desk Clerk could not tear himself away from the TV (on the other side of the lobby!). Did not answer the phone to give me instructions to get on-line. I had to go to the lobby four times. Finally he got up and went to the desk to write down the password.
Water fountain did not work.
Ice machine did not work.
No towels in the pool area.
All in all, the room was worth the cheaper price, but it could be oh, so much better with some personal attention.
No lamp on the desk.
No outlets near the desk.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, chose a different Comfort Inn. The chain is solid in nearly all instances. Thi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jack B
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My actual rate on this hotel would actually be a negative, it was not nice at all....the rate was $74 and it was in a seedy area, I parked my car beneath my window in case someone tried to break into it I could hear them. The face towel was dirty and the sink had a leak, we had to sit the trash can beneath it. The sheets were clean and the floor and bathroom were clean hence my 1 star rating. I was not familiar with Montgomery and arrived late at night and I figured a Choice hotel couldn't be that bad, I was wrong...I did not feel comfortable or safe.

Room Tip: It's better to have to drive a distance than to stay close and feel uncomfortable
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank jamroc27
Sandusky
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed here coming back North from Florida. Close to I-65 but agree with other reviewers, not the best neighborhood. Price is right. You can tell the owners and staff are trying to make this a pleasant place but are bucking their surroundings. Can't say I did not feel safe but one of the first hotels I have stayed where I did not walk around to stretch after a long drive. Area was definitely not conducive for it. The breakfast was typical but they sure strived to keep everything filled and warm. Would probably stay again. But if had a family would probably look into Platville instead.
Rooms were clean and comfortable though we did not use the heater as it smelled but didn't really need it.

Room Tip: Non smoking is on the second floor and there is no elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hohenwald, Tennessee
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This hotel is very convenient just off I-65 and is one of the best Comfort Inn's I have stayed at. The staff are polite, helpful and efficient. My room was very well maintained and had a good WiFi signal to the Hotel for Internet access. No noise was audible from the Interstate. In the morning, I was extremely pleased with dining area and the variety and quality of the breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Florida, USA
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed here 1 night last week while traveling. I was hesitant because of the reviews, but we were tired and needed to stop. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and comfortable. The manager was very friendly and we were treated well. The neighborhood is bad and there are no restaurants except for fast food and a very mediocre truck stop. So, eat well before you stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Close to I-65 and several fast food joints. Not the best area of town. Desk clerk was friendly. Room was clean. Aircondition (temp decrease) button was broken. Window was fogged up (between the panels). Refrigerator had a constant tapping noise. This was a no-frills place to stay for the night.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family