“Great stay. Beautiful accommodations”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
Ranked #7 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Decided to get a room for New Year's Eve. Tried to get as close to the convention center as we we could. The DoubleTree is a real nice place, free parking, internet and that hot chocolate chip cookie to start my stay was awesome. We were two blocks away from commerce street so it was real close to the evenings event. The room was Super Clean and very nice we got the Jr King suite. If I had any issue it was that they ran out of Hot Cups so I could not take advantage of the complimentary Hot Chocolate when I got back from a cold evening of New Years celebration.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the events in downtown Montgomery. We hope next time you are in town, you will come back to visit us.

Brian H

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Sent to wrong room, door latch broke and needed to be fixed. Why have a kitchen suite with no pots/pans/dishes/flatware/plates/glasses, etc. Breakfast was not up to Hilton standards. The staff was great, but something is missing in their delivery of the Hilton and DoubleTree Brand.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We thank you for letting us know your concerns regarding your stay at our property. I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience that you had on this occasion. Our aim is to provide our guests with an outstanding service and unique experiences; in this case, we have fallen short.

Please be assured that your feedback has been fully reviewed and taken very seriously and shared with the management teams to ensure any necessary steps are taken to address this issue internally; bringing these matters to our attention is very much appreciated and helps us toward the superior level of service we are aiming for.

Brian H

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I enjoyed my time at DoubleTree while there for a company event. The staff was excellent in assisting our entire group on things we needed. I especially noticed At, the Executive Housekeeper who interacted with the guests as they traveled throughout the property. My overall stay was great!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Good Evening,

I want to thank you for your response and positive feedback! I will be sure to recogize At and share your feedback with our entire team. We truly hope you decide to visit us again next time you are in Montgomery!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This location is situated close to the centre of Montgomery and was very nicely refurbished in 2013. The staff are excellent, the bar is great, the breakfasts are good if not great - however breakfasts are rarely good at hotels in America. I am a repeat visitor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team, especially our Food & Beverage department. We look forward to seeing you back realy soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I stayed there November 29 and drive to Auburn for the Iron Bowl game on Nov. 30. Although we only intended to stay one night, we decided to extend our stay instead of driving back to Athens that night. We'll definitely make plans to stay there again.

1  Thank blackinathens

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you back realy soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am and will always stay at doubletree Hilton in Montgomery when I pass through on business. great location, access to highway, and the AFB-Maxwell where I do my business. Thank You for the awesome experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My stay was so enjoyable that I have recommended to several clients as well as family. Perfect location and the suites are wonderful. When you walk into the hotel the lobby is amazing with the bar being center of attention and the spacious suites are great. I didn't know about the double suite until later but I will definitely reserve one for my next visit with its spacious living area and full kitchen.

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. We are so pleased to hear you have recommended us to others. Please be sure to let me know next time you are in Montgomery and I will be sure to upgrade you into one of our double suites you enjoyed so much. We look forward to seeing you back!