I stayed here the first night I was working in Alabama. I found it to be fairly cheap and decided I would forgo the warnings other travelers had offered on trip advisor; what a horrible mistake. First, the neighborhood was very unnerving. I was afraid I would be mugged or my vehicle broken into. The hotel's hallways smelled of urine and mold. When I entered my room, it smelled as though someone had just recently smoked marijuana in it. The room itself also smelled of urine and mold. The walls were in a state of ruin and so were all the light fixtures, bathtub and sink. The tv didn't even work properly! I checked my bed and sure enough, there were bed bugs! I immediately grabbed my belongings and moved to a different hotel. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Candlelight Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Montgomery
- Montgomery Ramada