“Great value!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Garden Inn
Ranked #40 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
“Great value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

The check-in staff and check-out staff I had contact with were very efficient and kind.

The outside corridors need a good cleaning but I was pleasantly surprised by my room. It was very clean with modern decor. Extremely comfortable.

Stay includes many amenities: free breakfast and free internet - coffee, coffe maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and desk in the room.

I loved the comfort and decor of the room the best. I disliked the lack of fresh protein and waffle maker at breakfast.

Overall, my stay was a great value!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was quite pleased with my stay here. The room had all that I needed for a one night stay. It was clean, bed and pillows very comfortable. Front desk night man went out of his way to make sure I had what I needed. They do need a card listing TV channels available in each room. The morning front desk clerk the morning I left was certainly not warm and friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had a reservation at another chain hotel - one I have stayed in before and had a very pleasant experience, however, I found that I could stay at this La Quinta for about $30 less than the at the hotel where I had reservations. So I canceled those and made a res at La Quinta - just to try it out. I have to travel to this location for business once a month for nine months. AND I discovered that even though this hotel is in a older buliding - the rooms have been nicely renovated and they are clean! I really appreciated that it is obvious this locaiton is trying to get business because they treated me well. The lights and tv screen saver was on in the room when I entered. Everyone was extra friendly. The room was quiet - I did not hear ither guests, and I slept well on the comfortable bed - even the pillows were better than most. Thank you, La Quinta, for a great deal and a great stay! I will see you next month!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was our first stay at a La Quinta - we were very impressed by the quality of the rooms and the excellent breakfast - and will be looking to use them again at other locations.

To avoid confusion, note that this is right next to the La Quinta Inn and Suites which is listed as a different address (Carmichael Road rather than 1280 East Blvd) and so we could use the laundry facilities at the Inn and Suites across the car park

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Room is very clean - you can have interior or exterior doors to your room! Excellent service and very comfortable! Recommend this hotel as it is convenient to the highway, quiet, clean and reasonably priced!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family