SureStay Hotel by Best Western Montgomery
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Montgomery(Montgomery)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was a good price, the room was spotless and nicely decorated. The breakfast which was included was pretty good too and the staff very helpful. Great if you just need to stop somewhere for the night en route.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had driven from Abita Springs LA to escape the impending visit from Hurricane Isaac and were dead tired when we arrived.

Taking in our surroundings was not on our itinerary - all we wanted was a shower and a few hours sleep - we left after about 5 hours to continue our journey to North Georgia. As far as were were concerned the hotel was reasonably priced and suited our needs.

The receptionist was very helpful in enabling me to make a telephone call to Louisiana.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 9, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is def not what I have ever seen for any LQ that I have stayed at before! This place needs to be condemned! My first clue should have been when there were "shady" people standing around in the parking lot. Once I got checked in and ventured off to find my room, I had to carry my luggage up the stairs and down a long hallway. Upon entering the room, it looked as if housekeeping had not even been in there. There was trash in the trash can & ashes on the desk. The toilet and bathtub were nasty. The comforters on the beds looked as if someone had been on them as they were wrinkled & the sheets were stained. There were huge balls of hair on the floor so that told me that the carpets had not been vacuumed. There looked to be red silly foam on the ceiling. I carried my luggage back downstairs & went back to the front desk and told the clerk that I could not stay as the room was not acceptable. This room was disgusting!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family