SureStay Hotel by Best Western Montgomery
  • Pool
$56
$115
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2007

This hotel had a nice, spacious room. Outside door was convenient for loading/unloading Christmas presents. We were disappointed that the Cracker Barrel was closed down, but the Burger King up the road was open. We didn't try the breakfast, so no comment there. There was plenty of room to take the dog out. Recommended

• Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed November 25, 2007

Stayed here on a trip to Florida. The rooms have outside doors and are old. This is the 2nd time we stayed here, using an oniine bidding service. With it you make a bid and get a room without picking the place.

The bathroom sink was slow to drain and AC was noisy. I was glad we didn't really need it. Rooms seemed clean and the breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank biztravel2
Reviewed March 31, 2007

There are two La Quinta Inns right next door to each other -- one with exterior room entrances and one with interior entrances. This La Quinta has the exterior entrances. I've now stayed at both Montgomery locations, and both are fine. It'll probably be a matter of preference for you. While I like being able to drive my car up to the door of the room, my experience was that this location was noisier than the other.

Friendly staff and fine breakfast. The place is clean, and my room had a comfortable king bed. Everything worked well in the room. High speed internet access is free and gave me no problems.

I have no complaints, but when deciding between La Quinta Inns, my money is to book the other location for a somewhat quieter experience.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank GoingEverywhere
Reviewed January 23, 2007

I am the President of a Montgomery based Computer Company and I have traveled from Atlanta to Montgomery for the last 9 Months. After a month of staying at a variety of hotels and motels I finally decided on the LaQuinta just off exit 6. I normally do not go out of my way to comment on how I feel about places I stay but this is the exception.
It is clean and the beds are comfortable (and I have back problems) and I have never seen a bug in the 50 or 60 nights I have stayed at this Inn. No it is not a 5 Star Hotel, but the staff makes you feel like it is. The management and the staff always make me feel welcome. I know part of that is professional courtesy but with this staff it is way beyond that.
Example: On my last trip when checking out I mentioned I was going to have open heart surgery over the holidays and "I hoped" I would see them again in a month or so. With genuine concern they said they would keep me in their prayers. Not only did they care, they cared enough to try and reach me to see how I was doing. Now that is more than professional courtesy.
Old or young you will enjoy your stay with the La Quinta Inn at exit 6.

Keith Douglas
President
Covenant Technology

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank GaTravelingMan
Reviewed December 27, 2006

Stayed here for 1 night in Dec 2006. It was clean and comfortable. Parking was difficult where our room was situated -168 - but plenty of spaces elsewhere. Front desk staff awful, just so rude. Free breakfast which was not up to much and not kept topped up. We ate at 8am and most things had been tucked into. Cleaning staff start very early so make sure you put 'do not disturb' up or you could be woken up!! OK for 1 nights stay.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family