Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center
Ranked #26 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Outstanding accommadations, I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in the Montgomery, Al area. Its service is exceptional, Staff topnotch and attention to detail appove reproach. This is the Hotel for rest and relaxation. The pool and spa are wonderful and it was a pleasure staying there.

1  Thank Robert J
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation to others.

We hope you see us again soon!

Brendan England

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We visited this hotel last June and most of our stay was fine. We checked into our room and we could tell there was an issue with the A/C unit. I called and someone quickly came in and took care of the problem. The room was spacious and clean. This hotel offers free breakfast which was wonderful. The main problem we had at this hotel was upon leaving. We loaded up our luggage and left the room (I was the last one to exit the room). We went down for breakfast when I noticed that I must have left my keys in the room. When I went back to the room, the door was propped open. I walked in and saw that smooshed cookie was smeared all over the TV screen and water poored on the TV stand, trash spread in the livingroom area. To say the least, I was shocked because this is not how I left the room. At that point, the GM entered the room with the maid. To condense the story, I was accused of trashing the room (I'm a grown woman with a family and have never done anything even remotely like this). I'm also part of the Hilton Honors program and have stayed in many of the Hilton chain hotels (which included this one). I was told that I needed to clean off the TV and TV stand or get charged for the damage. I was furious, but cleaned it anyway to avoid getting charged.
This definately is NOT representative of the Hilton service we've always received.

Word to the wise, if you stay here, take pictures of your room upon leaving (time and date stamp if possible)!

We've since stayed in a few other Hilton hotels and receive wonderful service.

Room Tip: Document your room condition when you leave.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Laurie813
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for your review and stay with us in Montgomery back in June 2013. We are pleased you selected our hotel. We respect your feedback and value your opinion. I would be available at any time to speak with you regarding this stay.

As we discussed that day, our goal is to ensure every guest has a great stay. It is our responsibility to ensure every guest checks into a clean room, where all products and services meet our Hilton - Embassy Suites Standards. We also expect all of our guests to be respectful; do not cause damage, towards our products and the items within the room and hotel.

It was unfortunate that this incident occurred due to the behavior of an individual within the guest room party. The hotel has a responsibility to all guests to ensure proper follow up and resolution is completed. While I understand there may be a difference of opinion, we must act swiftly to ensure all rooms that have damages occurred are addressed with those parties responsible. We do apologize that we had to address this with you.

Thank you again for your comments and feedback.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was an excellent place to have a business event. the staff are all friendly, and the hotel is top notch. the complimentary drinks every night actually really helped the social aspect of the group. Everyone stayed for the drinks and got to meet a lot of new people. The breakfast was excellent as well. When you factor these two items into your stay, they make the cost of the hotel even more valuable. They was limited things to do nearby. I got in a day early and an entire Sunday free. There is only one thing to do in Montgomery Alabama on a Sunday, that is "go to church." Of which I encourage you to do, even if you are atheist, you will enjoy energy a hospitality of the south. Beyond the church, there isn't much. There is some good food nearby in "The Alley" riverfront park is nearby, and the riverboat. but if you take a cab anywhere, and they don't have a meter, figure out the mileage before you go and negotiate a price before hand, or prepare to get taken advantage of...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and our amenities.

Churches and services are definitely available on Sundays. But if you are looking for alternatives, Montgomery is one of the most historic cities in the country. There are several points of interest downtown and surrounding areas. We also have outdoor activities like golf and water sports. Nightlife in "The Alley" is just a block away, offering unique bars and restaurants.

We hope to see you again soon. Please let us know if we can help plan any activities for you while in town.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Good Experience Overall. Great Staff. Easy access to dining and activities in the area. Parking convenient. Managers Hour and Breakfast a plus. Would recommend to family and friends. Will definately stay in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We definitely plan on seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel was all you would want in a quality hotel. The complimentary breakfast was especially good. The room was well appointed, quiet and clean. the meeting rooms were comfortable, and the meals were quite good. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Cynthia L
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and review, we hope to see you again when traveling to Montgomery!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed for 1 night. It took the shuttle driver 40 minutes to pick us up from the airport. We called 3 times and the front desk gave no explanation and no apology but it only took 13 minutes to drive us to the hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel the 2 ladies working the front desk around 11am were rude, unfriendly, unhelpful and not smiling. It was like we were inconveniencing them. I witnessed this several times. We waited for the shift change and the evening staff was better. Please encourage all of your staff to deliver excellent customer service. We were very disappointed and do not want to return and will tell everyone about this hotel.

2  Thank FlynPenny
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We will address the issues with front desk and shuttle promptly. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was excited to get to spend the night at the Embassy while traveling home from Florida, because I gave stayed at the one in Nashville and I really liked it. I was not impressed! We had to pay $10 to park in a parking lot the was down the street. Then we had to haul all our luggage and children down the street and across the road. My room was ok, but not great. The bed was uncomfortable. There was old food in my mini-fridge. I will not be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Kristin N
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We do apologize for any inconvenience while our parking lot was being resealed and striped. This project has been completed and we thank everyone for their patience over this past weekend.

I want to apologize for any trouble faced with the guest room, I will inform our leadership team regarding the in room comments and concerns.