Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center
Ranked #26 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel completely failed from a customer service. Not only did they cause multiple families to almost miss the wedding, but they were not very nice and lied about timing to keep people from going other places.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I thank you very much for selecting our hotel. I do however understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I am so sorry if you found that we did not provide you with the attentive service you deserve. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a good impression of our property and I apologize if we did not delver this for you.

Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again. If you should have any further questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me directly. I would be open to any further discussions on this matter.

Brendan England

Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

quality of complimentary reception has good to pot...bar prices are extremely high for a hotel....parking is complicated and expensive....bathroom had mildew....very pricey for the money....hotel needs to offer more value for the cost and come off the hip to provide better complimentary food and beverages to guest considering the price

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

First of all, thank you for your review of our hotel. I thank you very much for selecting our hotel. I do however understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I am so sorry if you found that we did not provide you with the attentive service you deserve. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a good impression of our property and I apologize if we did not delver this for you.

I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Could not ask for better, all facets of my stay were excellent. Food, access to entertainment, location, parking, hotel employees, Free breakfast and evening drink were great, I highly recommend. Probably be my only choice when I return to Mongomery

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great Hotel in the center of the city. Great Staff, Friendly and clean. Complimentary transport from and to airport. On time and try to exceed your expectations. Nice touch of having a happy hour for guests with condiments . I would stay again.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I would have rated this hotel as "good," but there is no such rating. The rooms are somewhat dated, and they are not very clean. The walls are very thin. I was able to hear my neighbors conversing. On the plus side, the staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast and happy hour made the overall stay pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your recent selection and stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate your business! I am pleased to hear your feedback regarding the pleasant staff experience and how you enjoyed breakfast and the evening reception. I am disappointed in the feedback regarding cleanliness and have shared your comments with my housekeeping leadership team. Our goal is to ensure a full circle exceptional experience and we (I) apologize that we only met half way.

I hope that you will consider us in the future. I would be happy to be your point of contact when returning to our location.

General Manger

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The over all stay was perfect. I enjoyed every moment. I hated to leave. I will surely suggest your hotel to others in the near future. I hope to be able to stay here again soon. The federal discount was great and the staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Each year I stay at this hotel to attend the Buckmasters Expo, and I always look forward to coming back. The rooms are very nice and the hotel staff are always friendly and helpful. The prices are not really cheap (about $130-140 a night), but it's a good deal because you get a full complimentary breakfast bar every morning and free drinks (beer, wine, and cheap liquor) every evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Travelers also viewed these Montgomery hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown
Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
Candlewood Suites Montgomery
#35 of 72 in Montgomery
Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center

Address: 300 Tallapoosa St, Montgomery, AL 36104-2552
Location: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Romantic Hotel in Montgomery
#17 Business Hotel in Montgomery
Price Range: $97 - $235 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Montgomery - Hotel & Conference Center is located in historic downtown Montgomery, Alabama. The hotel offers the best stay of all Montgomery hotels, whether you're traveling on business or looking for a family vacation. The Embassy Suites Montgomery - Hotel & Conference Center combines our upscale full-service all-suite hotel with outstanding service and accommodations, with a convenient location right next to the city's historic Union Station and Montgomery Convention Center downtown. The hotel is just off of Interstate 65 and nine miles from the Montgomery Regional Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Montgomery