“Outstanding Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Outstanding Hotel”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Hotel and service was outstanding. Almost didnt stay there because they had thier parking lot resurfaced and there was no parking available. Once I was able to park Hotel and service was outstanding.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Scotland-Fraserburgh
Reviewed March 1, 2010

I stayed at Staybridge Suites for a week while visiting my son who is at university,I could not fault anything the hotel was great with views from my room over a lake and the staff were outstanding,when they found out I had travelled from Scotland I think every member of staff made a point of talking to me something I have never experienced at anyother hotel.During dinner at night the manager was always in attendance to meet with the guests.The hotel was very close to a good shopping centre with a good selection of restaurants.When I go back to Montgomery I will not consider staying anywhere else except Staybridge Suites

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Minnesota
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I stayed in the Staybridge Suites Eastchase in Montgomery for two nights in late July 2009 while attending my son's graduation from Commissioned Officer's Training at the Air Force base. My room was comfortable and spotless. I was impressed by the entire hotel property, but most impressed by the staff. Each person I encountered was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. If this property is any indication of the level of physical maintenance and staff training and culture of the Staybridge group, thumbs up for the company! I will definitely choose Staybridge again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The service, staff and accommodation was superb in all respects. I would not hesitate to recommend the Staybridge.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Bristol,
Reviewed April 2, 2009

This was our penultimate night in the US during a 16 day trip and after a 300 mile drive, it was great to arrive at Staybridge and have a effortless stay. The lady on reception was extremely friendly and helpful reccomending a local restaurant within walking distance, which we tried and loved. We has 2 great very comfy suites (probably the best we stayed at during our trip) at a good price and a fantastic breakfast. Although it was only 1 night, I left feeling you could easily spend a week here as all the staff were very friendly and made your stay an effortless pleasure. Plenty of major shops and restaurants nearby. Thanks, Mark Bethell, Bristol, England

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank BarryBethell
Edison, NJ
Reviewed February 21, 2009

We had a 3 night stay at Staybridge Suites in Montgomery Al. Our son was stationed at Maxwell AF Base and with researching where to stay on Trip Advisor, I once again was pleased with the choice I made based on the reviews I read on this site. Staybridge was so clean, friendly staff and a very good complimentary breakfast. I only have a minor complaint - the hallways always smelled of cigarette smoke although we were supposed to be in the non smoking section / floor.
This hotel was set in a nice shopping area with a variety of chain restaurants and many nice stores. We were happy because COSTCO was across the street from the hotel.
We are from Edison, NJ and we shop at COSTCO all the time.

I also highly recommend a restaurant called Sinclairs; it was close to the base on Vaugh Road. It was Valentines Day, we didn't have reservations and they were able to seat a party of four around 6pm with no problems. The food was excellent, service superior and price , excellent.

Hope this helps anyone.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
tlg_9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, February 27, 2009
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you stay with us in the future. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's.
Tammy Griggs
Minneapolis
Reviewed February 9, 2009

just stayed there last week and was impressed from the word go. great staff, decent meals (not great, but convenient and satisfying) the rooms are outstanding, and I hope they can keep them in such great condition. no complaints at all.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to stay. I am glad you found our hotel nice and we work everyday to keep it that way for our guest. This is important to us to have a hotel that our guest enjoy staying at. Hope you visit us again.
Tammy Griggs