My daughter and I needed a hotel that would take our 10 pound poodle, in Montgomery. Not many choices. Based on the location we chose the Staybridge Suites. We were a little apprehensive, as we had never stayed at one of these properties before, and dog-friendly hotels are not always the cleanest. Plus this property has smoking rooms, which really concerned us, as my daughter is very allergic to cigarette smoke. What a pleasant surprise!! The hotel is very attractive, with well maintained grounds and common areas, and spotless rooms. The suite was huge, with a full kitchen (not that we really needed it), and a very comfortable living space. The room was nicely appointed with good linens and towels, plenty of lights and even a ceiling fan. The only negative regarding the room was the bed spread. I much prefer duvet covers that can be washed between guests to a bed spread that you never can be sure when it was cleaned. But we simply folded it up and placed it in a corner; the bed had plenty of linens to keep us comfortable, plus an extra, clean blanket in the closet. The staff was great. Each and every person we came in contact with was pleasant and friendly. The breakfast was good, with lots of choices. We used the business center a couple of times and found it well appointed. There was always someone working to keep the property spotless, weather blowing leaves outside, cleaning up the dog-walk area, or wiping tables in the dining room. Never once did we smell cigarette smoke. We will certainly stay at this property the next time we find ourselves in Montgomery and may even try a Staybridge Suites in another location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montgomery, Alabama hotel welcomes guests for an extended stay Ideally located near downtown Montgomery, AL and Auburn University at Montgomery, the Staybridge Suites Montgomery - EastChase is an upscale extended stay hotel featuring premium services and a community-oriented atmosphere. Our convenient Montgomery hotel is adjacent to the Shoppes at EastChase and provides easy access to the area's most popular restaurants, attractions and businesses. Just a short distance from our Montgomery hotel near EastChase, extended stay guests can visit the Montgomery Zoo, the exciting Riverwalk Stadium and numerous Civil Rights museums. Montgomery's prestigious Blount Cultural Park is also located less than four miles from our friendly EastChase accommodations. Business travelers can appreciate our Montgomery lodgings near businesses such as Hyundai Motor Manufacturing, Rheem Manufacturing and Genpak Corporation. Two flexible meeting rooms are also available and are perfect for business conferences or seminars. During your extended stay in Montgomery, be sure to take advantage of the hotel's complimentary laundry services and free high-speed Internet access. Evening receptions are provided for relaxation and socialization, and the hotel's Fitness Center, outdoor swimming pool and lakeside sports court are perfect for recreation. We invite you to explore our excellent Montgomery - EastChase hotel rates and start planning your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery