“Wonderful hotel and staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery

Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery
Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery
Montgomery, Alabama
“Wonderful hotel and staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I was heading home after a long week of travel and decided to stop in for the night. I was very impressed with the hotel and all it had to offer. I received a warm friendly welcome and attended the weekly guest dinner. The Sales Manager,Elisabeth (love the spelling of her name) welcomed me and I enjoyed the tasty dishes prepared by a sweet lady named Nikki. I loved the backyard pool area and my room was very clean and spacious. If you are looking for a superior hotel, stay here!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Emily A,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team members were accommodating. We certainly appreciate you recommending our hotel to other travelers and we look forward to your return.

Regional Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Ft. Benning GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Montgomery is our favorite "do nothing town" when we wanna get away and not do anything in particular and get away from everyone. I went online, booked a simply suite for us to stay in. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a wonderful young man by the name of Manny who was warm, welcoming and extremely friendly. He thanked us for being priority members, gave us our bottled waters and advised us that we had been upgraded to a King one bedroom suite. As usual, the room was clean, comfortable and very quiet. The staff was all very friendly, the breakfast was fresh and very good. As always we can never go wrong with Staybridge and this will ALWAYS be our go to place when we come to beautiful Montgomery!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mishell0729,

Thank you for choosing our Montgomery Eastchase staybridge Suites for your lodging needs, and for an impressive review. We are very pleased to learn that we are your hotel of choice when you visit Montgomery Alabama. I will share your kind words with Mr. Manny and the entire Team.
Thank you again, for sharing your experience and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Michael Modozie
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was booked by my school for me to stay at for a summer coaches convention being held in Montgomery. Honestly, I was unfamiliar with the chain so I went with no small amount of trepidition. Needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised when I pulled up to the hotel. I even found myself checking to see if this was the right place. Most of the time when I have gone at the school's expense it has been "on the cheap." Not so this time. Check-in was fast and friendly; they even made sure to get me in even though I had arived early. Full breakfast with eggs and bacon! Full dinner with real food! The pool area was large and included a barbeque area and a huge outdoor fireplace. The room was a two bed suite with a full kitchen including cooktop and full sized refrigerator. Two 42" flat screen tv's graced the living area and the bedroom. I would also mention that they have a mini-theater just off the lobby if a group would like to show a movie. The entire place was immaculately clean inside and out and this was the friendliest staff I have ever been around. They went out of their way to introduce themselves and see if they could help in any way. One would have thought that this kind of service could only be had at thousand dollar a night 5 star hotels but the value here was almost unbelievable at less than $130 a night. I have stayed at much pricier places and not been served near as well. I had originally only planned to stay one night but asked my principal if I could stay longer. He and I went to the manager and even though they were "booked" they made it happen at no additional charge above the regular rate and I wound up staying the whole week! Needless to say other places have a long way to go in my book to match Staybridge!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear trvlngtchr,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs. Our team certainly appreciates your wonderful review and we are pleased to hear that “other places have a long way to go to match Staybridge!” Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers and we hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Finally a hotel that is "the whole package"! Everything about this place exceeded my expectations. We stayed for 4 nights for an event at Maxwell Air Force Base and every day was great. The room was very well appointed and immaculate. The pool area felt like a tropical vacation with plenty of clean towels and seating, including adequate shady areas. The breakfast offered a good variety of foods and the staff was top-notch. Without hesitation, I would recommend this hotel. I wish every hotel could learn from this one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Darlyne
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Darlyne,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful review. We are extremely pleased to hear that our hotel is “fabulous” and “the whole package.” Our team would like to thank you for being our guest and for recommending us to others. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful property. We stayed for one night, check in was fast, friendly and easy. Our room was very nice and clean with everything one could need.Bed was super comfy. It was very quiet the night we stayed and that was a Sat. Breakfast was great and included hot items. Juice and coffee were also great. While eating the manager visited patrons asking if all was well and anything we needed , which I thought was a nice personal touch. Over all this is just a great place to stay.

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Pam R
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Pam R,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs. We certainly appreciate your wonderful comment stating “Stay here in Montgomery.” Our team works hard to make sure all of our guests enjoys their stay and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback with others and we look forward to your return.

F'ville, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have stayed here several times and am always impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Once, I locked myself out of the room and a staff member who was passing by recognized me and went to the front desk and retrieved my room key for me so that I wouldn't have to "drag" my kids down to the front desk to get the key. The service here is excellent and the rooms are so neat and clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GeauxSaints187
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear GeauxSaints187,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for a wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that you are “always impressed with the professionalism of the staff” and I thank you for sharing this with others. Our team certainly appreciates you being a loyal guest and we look forward to your return.

Algonquin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

As an Airline Pilot, I've seen more than my share of hotels and hate half of them.
This place was great. My family was on our way to the Gulf Coast from Illinois and needed to stop for the night. The beds were great. Two queens and a full bath in one room for my daughters, one King and a full bath for me and the wife. The rooms were totally quite. The Air Conditioning was almost silent, no thumping on and off, and the rooms had CEILING FANS!!

I'd rather sleep here than at home! It's that comfortable, like a hotel should be.

Great Buffet breakfast too. Next year we will book ahead on our way down as opposed to just start calling places as we drove. It was so comfortable that we started our first day at our vacation destination rested and ready to go!

Room Tip: Get the double suite on the first floor