“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Fort Myers, Florida
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

While traveling by car from Florida to Colorado, our first night's stop was to be Montgomery. As I always do, I checked Trip Advisor and this hotel was rated #1 of 74 hotels. We booked a room and were not disappointed. It lived up to its rating and the reviews already posted. The front desk staff welcomed us in the most friendly manner and made sure we were aware of every amenity available. They even called our room after we had checked in to make certain we were happy and comfortable. The room was very clean, quiet and well appointed. The afternoon reception and the morning breakfast were fantastic! This hotel is fairly new and is located in a very nice area with many choices for great restaurants and other upscale shops. We were wishing we could have spent more than one night so we could have taken advantage of all this place had to offer. We highly recommend you give it a try if you are in the Montgomery area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear AndyKay42,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your lodging needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our Front Desk Team were friendly and accommodating. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and complimentary evening social. These dining options offer our guests a variety of choices and are designed with the traveler in mind. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Michael Modozie, Regional Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

While attending a graduation, I decided to book this hotel based on TA reviews. This wasn't my first choice (another property where I stayed previously was sold out), but I was so pleased with my stay. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to spend in the room/area.

The room was clean and very comfortable. You never know what you're going to get. Check-in was smooth and quick. And the breakfast was more than sufficient with choices. If you're staying for several days, it probably will get old but I was definitely pleased.

My only complaints (based on my personal preferences) was that the hotel allows dogs. I try to avoid hotels that do; clearly my oversight. The second is being given a room on the first floor, with a " view of the lake," according to the young lady a the front desk. It was pitch black and I could barely see anything out of the window, let alone a lake. Plus, there was a tree blocking the "view." If I hadn't been traveling all day and dead tired, I would've asked for a different room. In the end, it worked out because there was a cardinal nest in the tree and had the pleasure of watching the mother feed her babies before I left.

I definitely would recommend this hotel for the value, service and accommodations as well as location.

Stayed May 2013
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear VAPeach 8,

Thank you for your kind review. As the hotel’s Regional Manger, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a clean and comfortable room as well as the value, service and accommodations Staybridge Suites offers to each of our guests.
Please accept my apologies regarding your concerns. As all Staybridge Suites are Pet-Friendly hotels, we encourage travelers to bring their pets along. We take pride in our hotel and we want every guest to feel at home. I am truly sorry that you were unable to see the “lake view” from your window. Please know that I will address these matters with our team and I certainly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and I hope that you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in the area.

Waterbury, Vermont
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights at the Staybridge while house hunting in the Montgomery area. The hotel itself is wonderful but what makes it truly special is the staff that works there. Every person at the Staybridge is incredibly friendly and helpful. I especially would like to thank Nicki for making our stay memorable. The Staybridge offers a great breakfast every morning as well as complimentary beer and wine in the evenings. The other guests' children seemed to be enjoying the pool and basketball court. The best were very comfortable and the rooms nice and spacious. The location is perfect, located in a great shopping area and very convenient to I-85. My family will definitely be staying here again the next time we come to Montgomery. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Also, the hotel has a terrific military rate and is very accommodating for military families. A great place to stay while waiting for quarters to open up.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear 57438Don_K_12,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your lodging needs. I certainly appreciate your kind words on our team and Ms. Nikki. It is our goal to make sure each of our guests has a wonderful experience and I am pleased to hear that we made your stay memorable.
Our complimentary Evening Social and Hot Breakfast Buffet make dining convenient for travelers and I am glad you were able to experience both during your stay. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel located in the best part of Montgomery. Staff was very friendly, helpful and cordial. They serve a fantastic continental breakfast. Many restaurants and pubs nearby. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Jack B,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your lodging needs. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the EastChase area and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience and we look forward to having you as our guest again.

Huntsville, AL
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Staybridge Suites! It was in a great location, the staff was helpful and friendly, and our room was huge and very nice. It was a great value and we will definitely stay there next time we're in Montgomery!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Erin L,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Staybridge Suites and that our staff was accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

my husband and I stayed at Staybridge in Alabama. This was one of the best stay at a hotel in a long time. We travel quite often on mini vacations every year and this year was Alabama. The staff was very professional and hospitable with that southern hospitality. Two of your staff members stood out Ms. Nancy and the young black female at the front desk. They made us feel special and like royalty. Staybridge is the model for all hotels, motels and inns. Ms. Nancy and the young female clerk are the model staff members for any hotels, motels and inns. Staybridge will be our home away from home stay. This time it was my husband and I and it will be for our family also. We stayed on dates May 3-5, 2013. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank shirley P
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Shirley P,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs. We certainly appreciate the excellent review of our hotel and thank you for sharing your experience with others. I am pleased that Ms. Nancy and our team members made you feel special during your stay. Looking forward to your return in the near future.

pleasant lake indiana
Reviewed May 4, 2013

stayed at this hotel while my brother in law worked. we enjoyed everything from the staff to the food music and beer. The staff was very accommadating and kind. Big hugs to Saddie the breakfast Queen for making our mornings enjoyable. Our room was very spacious and clean. We had a wonderful time and suggest your stay be at this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Shannon F,
Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. As the hotel's Regional Manager, I am pleased to hear that your room was clean and spacious and that our team was accommodating. I will definitely share your kind remarks with Ms. Sadie.
Thank you again and we hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.