I recently stayed at this hotel after a day at Auburn University's A-Day football game. The location is not far from Auburn and was the closest hotel available. I reserved online and followed up with an email which requested a "lake" view room as suggested as a room tip by another contributor to TripAdvisor saying it was quieter. After a lighting quick (and friendly) check in we got to the room but instead of overlooking a lake it overlooked a stripmall across the street. We were so tired from a long day I didn't bother checking for another room. We opted for the one bedroom style suite which was nice but much smaller than other one bedroom suites we have stayed in. The room was clean with a full size fridge, small cook top and microwave in the kitchen. We needed ice and I was surprised the only available ice machine was down in the lobby in the food service area. The fridge has an icemaker but it is emptied between guests and takes time to fill. The extra sheets for the sofa bed were missing pillow cases and I was disappointed in how thin the mattress was but my kids did not seem to mind. I noticed why the tip was given to request a lake view room as I could here traffic on the interstate at night though it wasn't that loud. I could also hear the people in the neighboring room talking so I don't think the walls have much insulation. They offer a complimentary breakfast and have a small eating area inside. There is space to eat outside and it was very nice with a fireplace and multiple tables and chairs. The staff was extremely friendly and professional and kept the breakfast offerings well stocked. Overall this hotel was nice but I expected more with such a high ranking on TripAdvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montgomery, Alabama hotel welcomes guests for an extended stay Ideally located near downtown Montgomery, AL and Auburn University at Montgomery, the Staybridge Suites Montgomery - EastChase is an upscale extended stay hotel featuring premium services and a community-oriented atmosphere. Our convenient Montgomery hotel is adjacent to the Shoppes at EastChase and provides easy access to the area's most popular restaurants, attractions and businesses. Just a short distance from our Montgomery hotel near EastChase, extended stay guests can visit the Montgomery Zoo, the exciting Riverwalk Stadium and numerous Civil Rights museums. Montgomery's prestigious Blount Cultural Park is also located less than four miles from our friendly EastChase accommodations. Business travelers can appreciate our Montgomery lodgings near businesses such as Hyundai Motor Manufacturing, Rheem Manufacturing and Genpak Corporation. Two flexible meeting rooms are also available and are perfect for business conferences or seminars. During your extended stay in Montgomery, be sure to take advantage of the hotel's complimentary laundry services and free high-speed Internet access. Evening receptions are provided for relaxation and socialization, and the hotel's Fitness Center, outdoor swimming pool and lakeside sports court are perfect for recreation. We invite you to explore our excellent Montgomery - EastChase hotel rates and start planning your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery