“Our first but not our last stay at Staybridge.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery

Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery
Ranked #1 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Yorkshire
“Our first but not our last stay at Staybridge.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our first ever stay at a Staybridge and it will certainly not be our last if they are all like this. Our check in and check out were smooth and speedy by cheerful friendly staff who were so nice. The hotel, public areas, hallways, lift and rooms were spotless. We had a smoking room and there was no odour of smoking at all - well done to the housekeeping staff. (Also well done to the hotel for catering to smokers). We had a lovely breakfast and were helped by the lovliest lady called Nancy. If only I could have packed her in my suitcase and brought her home with me - she is so nice. We chatted to the Manager at breakfast, who took the time to see if everything was all right with his guests. The thing about this place is thet we felt wecome and valued. The staff are amongst the best I have ever come across. The chain that owns this hotel should be proud of the excellent job that is being done there. Thank you - I will certainly be back when ever in the vicinity.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Kwaitang,
Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs, and for an amazing feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our team made your stay a memorable experience. I will definitely share your wonderful review with the team. We will be looking forward to your return in the near future.

Michael Modozie, Regional Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Fairhope, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband's family live in Montgomery so when we plan family trips it always includes a stay at the Staybridge Suites. We can depend on a clean facility and warm, friendly staff. We recently stayed and requested an early check in because we had to attend a funeral. The staff tried to get us in as early as possible. We had to change in the lobby bathroom (very clean), but our room was ready prior to our departure and we were able to quickly unpack and get situated in our room. We realize it is not easy to accommodate an early arrival on a busy day, so we greatly appreciated their effort! The hotel is in a great and safe location of Montgomery. Great shopping essentially within walking distance, and a variety of restaurants. Would recommend this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Jessica M,

I am so sorry your most recent visit to Montgomery was due to a sad occasion.Thank you very much for your kind review and for staying with us. Our team will be honored to hear your compliments regarding cleanliness and friendliness. We are really looking forward to having you again as our guest, hopefully under happier circumstances.

Respectfully,
Michael C. Modozie, Regional Manager
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The appearance is nice. The people on the staff are very friendly. The room (a King bed) was larger than most chain hotel rooms.
However, when I went to get a glass, I noticed the warning sign that said the dishes had been washed but not sanitized. I've seen how some high volume places "wash" dishes and glasses, so this concerned me. I decided to take my medicine with water from my water bottle. Though this is a small inconvenience, it was disconcerting enough to me that I stayed in another hotel on my journey back through Montgomery.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Hutchvol,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I agree 100% that the small sign, which is required by the Montgomery County Health Department for all hotels with kitchens, is disconcerting. They require the sign because, although the dishes are thoroughly washed in the suite GE dishwasher (each suite has a full refrigerator, stove top, microwave and dishwasher) the Health Department just wants to remind people that the dishes are not surgically sanitized. We also provide dish soap at the kitchen sink for guests who would like to re-wash cups or plates before use. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain this Health Department requirement, and for staying with us. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Michael C. Modozie, Regional Manager
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Having been in and around the hotel business for about 4 decades, I've seen few hotels that could compete with Staybridge Suites and Alabama has two of the best. I spend several nights a year in Montgomery and this is the greatest hotel there. Gracious staff, wonderul property, excellent service, and smiles all around. Thanks, Staybridge Montgomery, every night there is truly a reward!!

2 Thank battleship60
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Battleship 60,
Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase as your “Home Away From Home” and for such remarkable feedback. Your review has both inspired and challenged our team to work harder because we do not want to let you down. We are very grateful for your feedback and will be looking forward to your return in the near future.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel was excellent! The staff was genuinely friendly, but professional and very helpful. We stayed with my son and family; the desk person went out of his way to get our rooms together. The hotel interior was clean and well kept, the pool and grounds were very nice. Great part of Montgomery, very close to lots of shopping and good restaurants.

2 Thank John R
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear John R,

Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase , and for your 5 Star rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliment of our team. We will be looking forward to your return in the near future.

Scottsboro, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The night dinner was very tasty. It consisted of meatball sliders and a garden salad. The hotel was very nice and located next to the local mall. The room was also equipped with a ceiling fan which I enjoyed. Charles and De'Antrey were very welcoming. Everyone seems to care about the patrons of the hotel would stay their again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wendy35768
Dear Wendy35768,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide us with a great feedback. We are delighted to have made your stay a pleasant one. Looking forward to your future stays.

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I just wanted to say how very wonderful Staybridge is.

I surprised my husband with a night away from the kids and the “To Do list” and took him out to dinner and a romantic stay there. I was blown away at how welcoming your staff was and how beautiful and luxurious your rooms were. All my husband could say was WOW. We loved the spacious rooms, the wonderful fireplace outside and the excellent breakfast. There were two ladies that were working the breakfast Saturday Morning are just the sweetest. The entire staff really were welcoming and professional.

I can honestly say I am totally JEALOUS of our training classes that get to stay there for 10 whole days.

Thank you so much for making a special night for my husband and I over the top!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kellie H,

Thank you and your husband for spending a weekend night at our Montgomery EastChase Staybridge Suites, and for sharing your amazing experience. We are honored to have made your stay a “wonderful experience.”

Sincerely, Michael Modozie, Regional Manager