Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery EastChase
$144
  • Pool
$74
$70
Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery(Montgomery)
$110
All reviewsoutdoor fireplacepool areanice poolfree laundrybeer and winebasketball courtbedroom suitewe've stayedhome away from homethe entire staffgreat arearestaurants and shoppingfull kitchengreat place to staydefinitely stay here againroad tripgreat room
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The appearance is nice. The people on the staff are very friendly. The room (a King bed) was larger than most chain hotel rooms.
However, when I went to get a glass, I noticed the warning sign that said the dishes had been washed but not sanitized. I've seen how some high volume places "wash" dishes and glasses, so this concerned me. I decided to take my medicine with water from my water bottle. Though this is a small inconvenience, it was disconcerting enough to me that I stayed in another hotel on my journey back through Montgomery.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery EastChase, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Hutchvol,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I agree 100% that the small sign, which is required by the Montgomery County Health Department for all hotels with kitchens, is disconcerting. They require the sign because, although the dishes are thoroughly washed in the suite GE dishwasher (each suite has a full refrigerator, stove top, microwave and dishwasher) the Health Department just wants to remind people that the dishes are not surgically sanitized. We also provide dish soap at the kitchen sink for guests who would like to re-wash cups or plates before use. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain this Health Department requirement, and for staying with us. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Michael C. Modozie, Regional Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Having been in and around the hotel business for about 4 decades, I've seen few hotels that could compete with Staybridge Suites and Alabama has two of the best. I spend several nights a year in Montgomery and this is the greatest hotel there. Gracious staff, wonderul property, excellent service, and smiles all around. Thanks, Staybridge Montgomery, every night there is truly a reward!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank battleship60
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery EastChase, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Battleship 60,
Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase as your “Home Away From Home” and for such remarkable feedback. Your review has both inspired and challenged our team to work harder because we do not want to let you down. We are very grateful for your feedback and will be looking forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel was excellent! The staff was genuinely friendly, but professional and very helpful. We stayed with my son and family; the desk person went out of his way to get our rooms together. The hotel interior was clean and well kept, the pool and grounds were very nice. Great part of Montgomery, very close to lots of shopping and good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John R
Ahpgm, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery EastChase, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear John R,

Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase , and for your 5 Star rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliment of our team. We will be looking forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The night dinner was very tasty. It consisted of meatball sliders and a garden salad. The hotel was very nice and located next to the local mall. The room was also equipped with a ceiling fan which I enjoyed. Charles and De'Antrey were very welcoming. Everyone seems to care about the patrons of the hotel would stay their again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wendy35768

Dear Wendy35768,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide us with a great feedback. We are delighted to have made your stay a pleasant one. Looking forward to your future stays.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I just wanted to say how very wonderful Staybridge is.

I surprised my husband with a night away from the kids and the “To Do list” and took him out to dinner and a romantic stay there. I was blown away at how welcoming your staff was and how beautiful and luxurious your rooms were. All my husband could say was WOW. We loved the spacious rooms, the wonderful fireplace outside and the excellent breakfast. There were two ladies that were working the breakfast Saturday Morning are just the sweetest. The entire staff really were welcoming and professional.

I can honestly say I am totally JEALOUS of our training classes that get to stay there for 10 whole days.

Thank you so much for making a special night for my husband and I over the top!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kellie H,

Thank you and your husband for spending a weekend night at our Montgomery EastChase Staybridge Suites, and for sharing your amazing experience. We are honored to have made your stay a “wonderful experience.”

Sincerely, Michael Modozie, Regional Manager