“Very VERY pleased!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Albany, Georgia, United States
“Very VERY pleased!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

For our family of five, this hotel suited us perfectly! Staff was great, rooms were clean, pet friendly and it was located very close. It was especially well suited with all of the amenities and more of an apartment (and homey) styled hotel than others we have visited. Overall, very pleased.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Lauryn G,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for your positive feedback. We are indeed honored to have you as our guest, and appreciate your taking the time to compliment our hotel and team. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Michael C. Modozie, Regional Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

This Staybridge was by far the best one I have stayed in. The lobby was spacious, hallways clean had a theater room that was nice. Courtesy staff with great menu items Mon - Thur. The temperature in the hotel was not too cold or too hot. I have been in others that was too cold. Beautiful decor outside with pool and fireplace that produced plenty heat on a chilling evenings. The rooms were nice, bed very comfortable and I like the idea you can see the HD tv anywhere in the room. The kitchen was stock with utensils and pots and pans. Housekeeping kept everything spotless and I was there for 2 weeks. The only thing that annoyed me was a slow drain in the shower but I think that is common with almost all hotels. I definitely would stay here again!

Room Tip: If you work out a lot you may want to stay on the side of the fitness room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

This property seems to be a new property and is in a fabulous location with lots of shopping and restaurants all around the area. Has a wonderful outdoor fireplace with seating all around. Rooms were clean and no signs of wear. Laundry facilities- the washers and dryers all looked new and as far as I could tell were free. Work out room nice. The only problem we had is that we arrived late- at midnight and no one was at the desk. A couple in front of us said they had been waiting for 20 minutes and there was no answer on the phone when they called the number of the front desk. We waited another 10 minutes so after 30 minutes finally someone comes to the desk. That was very frustrating since we were tired!! I even called the 800 number trying to see if they could do something but they said they couldn't do anything. Not sure why this problem occurred so if you are planning a late check in, I would advise to check out their policy before booking if you know you will be late arriving. In all my years of traveling have never experienced an empty front desk for 30 minutes.

Room Tip: If you want a suite with a separate living area, make sure you realize which type of room you are bo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear CLMTraveler,

My name is Michael Modozie, general manager of the Staybridge Suites - Eastchase in Montgomery. Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent stay with us.

Please accept my deepest apologies for having to wait for over 30 minutes for an attendant during check in, your experience is unacceptable and please be assured that I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that this does not happen again. I deeply regret letting you down and I hope that you will give me another opportunity. If you would care to contact me directly, my telephone number is 334-277-9383 and my email address is michael.modozie@hilton.com.

Again, thank you for choosing our hotel and for your feedback.

Michael C. Modozie
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Staybridge while she was in Montgomery training with her service dog. The stay could not have been any more perfect. The staff was helpful and friendly, the room was great and the breakfast was delicious. It is also in a perfect location...close to many restaurants and shopping. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ktguy717
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel was very nice. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn but wanted to be a little closer. This hotel is great. It is in the middle of Eastchase which is a new shopping district. Lots of places to eat. Everything is close by. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. Southern hospitality at it's best. Although I did not use it, the outdoor heated pool and fireplace was a nice site. The breakfast was very nice. Eveything was fresh and the staff attentive. All the staff was very friendly all the way down to the maintenance staff who always smiled and spoke. Yes, I would stay here again. It is about 40 miles each way to Tuskegee University. Pillows are to soft. I needed more pillows to make one big pillow.

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor. I am sure all the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stay at this beautiful place for a weekend getaway. The staff was very sweet and always greeting us coming and going. I highly suggest Staybridge Suites!!!!! Maybe I can talk him into going again :)

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brandymray
Normandy Beach, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and i stayed at the Eastchase Staybridge Suites for 3 days while attending a wedding in the area. The team at Eastchase was friendly and professional. They went out of their way to assist with any request we made. We enjoyed a "free" taco supper with wine & beer on the house the first night of our arrival. We had drinks in front of the outdoor fireplace and enjoyed the pool area. I would recommend it to anyone for either personal or business travel.

Room Tip: we enjoyed our lakeview suite which also we quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends