“Great night in Montgomery!”

Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery
Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed January 25, 2012

We spent one evening here and it was wonderful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and we felt very much at home.
Complimentary breakfast was tasty with lots of choices. We enjoyed the hot oatmeal with lots of toppings available. We had the choice of china or styrofoam plates and real cutlery was so nice.
Very conveniently located with lots of stores and restaurants close by. We definitely will come again on our route to Destin Florida.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very spacious room, clean, up to date and a kitchen to boot! I was only staying one night so I didn't have need for the kitchen but did make use of the room as we checked in around 2pm or so.

Desk and chair were very comfortable and allowed some work to get done prior to getting ready for dinner. I had a small issue with the free wifi which kept dropping connection. The hotel had a dedicated IT support number. They were very friendly and helpful, within 10-15 minutes the router for my area was reset and up and running just fine. I was very impressed by the speed and service regarding this issue. I also used their printing service for my boarding passes the next day. Very simple and free. Upload the file, assign a pin number, then go print it out in the business center by entering the pin number. Couldn't be simpler.

Hotel does a light diner everyevening with free beer and wine. This was very unexpected and extremely welcome! Enjoyed a beer and an appetizer while waiting on my business partner to come down and head out to dinner. Very nice lounge / common area too.

Everything about this hotel was fantastic, business or pleasure I couldn't recomend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I've stayed lots of place but this was ultimate best! Loved the sweet kitchen lady too!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stay here every time I can when in Montgomery, it is absolutely the best for a long term stay. It is clean, very comfortable and the staff are such great people. Last year they found out about more than 90 stranded military deploying to the sand box who were stuck in a hanger at Maxwell because of a grounded plane. So the manager had the kitchen prepare a hot breakfast for them and gave it to me to take in. They are truly a class act. The rooms are nice and well designed and have been kept up very well. The complimentary breakfast is the most extensive I've ever seen. The hot food on four evenings a week isn't gourmet, but it's decent and a great way to save on your budget. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We go to Montgomery every month just to "get away" from our regular life and to unwind. We found the Staybridge purely by accident. We stopped at the strip mall in that area and as we were going to the shoe warehouse, we found Staybridge! Fell in love with it immediately! The staff is always friendly, with Darius at the front counter being the first person we'd normally see. The rooms are always clean, with no issues of getting the room cleaned on weekends. And we have actually arrived a couple of hours before check in with no issue of getting our room upon arrival (we are priority club members and always call in advance to reserve room) We love to sit out by the lake (behind the hotel) and later in the evening sit by the outdoor fire pit listening to whatever concert is playing in the background. The breakfast is wonderful, hot, and always fresh. We enjoy the relaxation of getting away to Montgomery, but its great to know we have a comfortable, clean and cozy place to hide away to with Staybridge! Job well done!!!!

Room Tip: Get a back room because you'll have an excellent view of the pool area as well as the lake!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This was by far the best Staybridge that we've ever stayed at! I can't rave enough on how friendly the staff was, especially the managers. We were upgraded to two bedroom suite, and it was the best suite we have ever stayed in. The evening reception was so good we went back for seconds. The breakfast was delish as well. There is a nice swimming pool, AWESOME bball court, and wonderful outdoor seating area with fireplace. Very family friendly, or my husband and I agree that this would be a great romantic get away.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Last week (June 21-23) I had multiple business meetings and customer related events scheduled in Montgomery. Several business associates, along with myself, traveled to Montgomery from Maryland , Mississippi, Georgia, and North Carolina. When we arrived we found out that our confirmed hotel rooms had been canceled due to overbooking at the hotel where we were to stay. This trip was shaping up to be a disaster until I talked wtih Ms. Tammy Griggs -- General Manager of the Staybridge Suites in Montgomery (Eastchase).

Ms. Griggs went into action and arranged first night hotel rooms for me and my business associates at a sister property across the street from the Staybridge. She went the extra mile by booking us at the Staybridge for the second and third nights. Not only did she arrange the rooms, she also arrranged to set up one of the Staybridge conference rooms as a hospitality suites for the 30+ customers that we were planning to entertain one evening during our stay.

I can not emphasize the amount of stress we were under when we arrived in Montgomery to find out that our plans were changed at the last minute, but everything worked out exceptionally well because of Ms. Griggs personal dedication, involvement, and effort, but I would be remiss in not thanking the hotel's utility-person (Charles) for his assistance and hard-work in helping us during our customer event. Charles set up the room, moved tables and chairs, assisted with ice and other items, and was like our right hand. He did all of this promptly and with a continuous smile.

Of course the rooms at the Staybridge Eastchase are nice, the pool area immaculate, and the staff helpful, but the customer service is what sets the hotal apart. I recommend the hotel for anyone visiting Montgomery for a night or month. Based on my experiences, I rate it "Excellent".

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business